• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 - Edit WC fixtures and mod of Super 14

jimmyzontar

Academy Player
Hi all!

Great to be a member here, and even though I've joined late in the lifespan of Rugby 08, I hope to contribute something!

I hated having to play the same old teams in the WC tourney (playing NZ I dreaded the boredom of Italy, Scotland, Portugal etc. I found a way through the GOB files to change the fixtures - I wanted to play some different teams so I edited a few files and now have the fun of playing Fiji, Canada, France and the USA in the round robin!

Once step further, I wanted to have a tourney with all int'l teams, and see if I can take my team to beat the others (with the chance of not getting all the bonus points and perhaps another team doing so, maybe I wouldn't win?). So I modified the Super 14 tourney with all int'l teams - I was able to match up the stadiums to a few home teams .... I'm working on having every team have a home game in their own country (stadium permitting).

I didn't see something like this in the forums, so I thought I'd put it up here. If anyone wants the .rsg files I'm glad to share ....

thanks for all the work everyone does to share info!

Can you change the RWC fixtures to the 2011 schedule? That would be sweet.

Latest posts