• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

recession effect

S

sasnoz

i was just wondering if the tough economic times have effected ea in taking a punt in releasing a new rugby game,because lets face it no game is coming out this year and the forums have gone quiet on any gossip about one

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sasnoz @ Apr 29 2009, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i was just wondering if the tough economic times have effected ea in taking a punt in releasing a new rugby game,because lets face it no game is coming out this year and the forums have gone quiet on any gossip about one[/b]
There wasn't an "economic crisis" last year, yet there was no rugby game.

My money is on either lazy, or actually taking the time to make a really good game.

they never intended to make a game last year,they scrapped the idea of a annual release in favour of one every 2 years because of costs,i wouldnt be sure if economic uncertainty effects the gamer market [maybe for half you pups here who rely on your parents to buy the game] but if it does then a rugby game would be the first to suffer

i just read a peter moore interview,1100 staff were laid off last christmas and sports like rugby and cricket are a bit of a risk

Latest posts