• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 World Modding Team ©®™

Loup noir, pour les stats, MP moi, car je pense qu'il suffit de prendre celles de rugby 18

What would be best would be to have a topic, that had 10 or 12 reserved posts, where established modders and newcomers could place their mods, so that players could pick and choose what to integrate. While the patch was a good idea in the end it is far too big of an undertaking while the DB's are near impossible to keep stable, the best way to implement this would be having the boots, tattoos, kits, balls and everything usable without the roster. (I'm unsure if this is how it is already).

I don't have any dislike or hatred for you Loup Blanc, I am just protective of the community and fans I've watched grow over the last 10 years. In that time many have come and gone and brought false promises and fake dreams. You delivered your patch and while it was unfortunate the DB was quite unstable it wasn't the fault of your modders it was the fault of the terribly made game.
What I want is for you and your team to continue to work and develop the patch with updates and work as a community to develop the patch further. Your team made the patch, now work with the community to make it better.
I was bitter towards you because you seemed to run from the forum the moment negativity started. You've got to take negativity as constructive criticism where you can. I want you, the patch and the community to enjoy Rugby Challenge how it should have been made by the developers.

Its been released there is a link in the mega patch thread. There are database issues with it. But the community is working hard on that

Latest posts