• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Production timetable

Rothrich

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Is there any chance the guys at HB could release a timetable showing the key dates in the development of the game? Even something as basic as "August 10 - motion capture. September 10 - stadium models". If it was pinned as a sticky, it would give casual visitors to the site an instant idea of how the game is coming along, and when it is likely to be released. Just an idea. :)

I don't think they should do this at all. If they don't make the date for a certain thing there will be no doubt people will be moaning at them. People should just allow them to get on with the job.

Due to earlier request, I've been given a rough deadline from now.

Now
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-2011/2012, have game finished and releaced.

Me, Bullitt and HB are hoping to do a series of podcasts in the coming months - I won't ask for dates for reasons outlined above, but an idea of the order things need to be done in is far from a bad idea. I'm going to make a note of this.

ST Helens, as you are most probably aware, it is now February 2011 (many months since your post). Have you made a single podcast and if the answer is yes, where can I find it?

if my memory serves me proberly. we havnt had an official update since april last year.

Me, Bullitt and HB are hoping to do a series of podcasts in the coming months - I won't ask for dates for reasons outlined above, but an idea of the order things need to be done in is far from a bad idea. I'm going to make a note of this.

I really like the idea of podcasts. Lets hope it's a good sign that we aren't hearing anything because HB are working so hard on the game and TRF will publish some significant updates! Yes, it would be nice to have regular updates like on Rugby Challenge but I'm sure our comments are read and considered by HB.

Latest posts