• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PRM 15 Patch + Editing Tool

bric6

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Just thought I'd let you guys know that some french guys over at www.rugby-game.com have a editor for download that seems to work on for PRM 15. It has the PRM 2005 logo still on it, so I assume its an fixed version of the editor for that game.
They've also got a little patch for it with logo changes as well.

Just a heads up, you need to make an account to download from the site though.

How good! So hopefully we can expect a complete roster update soon if someone has the time on their hands.

Anyone actually manage to get the editor to work?
Mine loads up fine and seems to save fine, but whenever I try and edit some of the SH players names and then start a new career everything goes back to default again.

Mine worked ... you have to remember to copy your database file to the folder in my documents aswell ... new database file must be put in 2 places

Ahh, cheers for that. Didn't realise there was a database file in my documents as well.

If not i was thinking about changing the english tier 2 to super rugby ... i know with promotion the teams will start to mix but i dont mind taking on bath with the cell c sharks

I'm having a couple of problems trying to actually access the editor. I downloaded the file, used Winrar to extract but now i cant find anything ?

Is anyone else having a problem using the editor with the new update? Whenever I try moving my custom database to the actual PRM file it's ok, but then I go to the game and it goes back to the original database

Is anyone else having a problem using the editor with the new update? Whenever I try moving my custom database to the actual PRM file it's ok, but then I go to the game and it goes back to the original database
You've gotta add it to the database folder in the PRM program folder as well as the PRM folder in my documents

I have downloaded it and don't get an editor.

The download is for logos for competitions and teams.

Are you sure you provided the correct link?

The editor and logos downloads are the wrong way around, if you click the editor link you get the logo pack and if you click for the logo pack then you will get the editor

Can someone post a really simple step by step guide of what to do for us technophobes? I tried simply extracting the database and replacing the one in my documents but that hasn't done anything and I can't find any trace of PRM2015 in the program files x86 section?

I also have no idea what to do with all of the logos!!

Thanks in advance

Can this editor tool be used on PRM2? I had the original tool for PRM2 but my external HDD went ***s up and i have lost a s**t load of files.

Scrap that, needed patch 1.11, has the editor included.

Cheers

Jeff

Last edited:

Latest posts