• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Players you hate

Dylan Hartley, because this guy is always openning is mouth. All the time.

(at the risk of being banned from this site) ED FAIRHURST!!:mellow:

See this guys, this is a classic example of a WUM. No one in their right mind could actually hate Ed Fairfurst, it's a physical impossibility. Fortunately for you, as well as being all powerful with a rugby ball, Ed is also all forgiving so you'll be okay. Just watch it though, all of his followers aren't.

See this guys, this is a classic example of a WUM. No one in their right mind could actually hate Ed Fairfurst, it's a physical impossibility. Fortunately for you, as well as being all powerful with a rugby ball, Ed is also all forgiving so you'll be okay. Just watch it though, all of his followers aren't.

NEARLY all forgiving.
Nearly....

Hahahahahahaha. Just trying to shed a bit of laughter on a pretty heated thread. I have since written a letter to Mr Fairhurst apologising for my blasphemy and have made a donation to a charity of his choice. By the way, is Mr Fairhurst related to Chuck Norris.

Christ, Ashton does the swan dive a handful of times and he's suddenly showboating king
Scores lots of tries, runs good lines, what exactly is he not concentrating on when he's putting all his efforts in to "show boating"

I don't think people think he's a bad player. I personally think he's a good player. It's just that he swan dives knowing it's going to **** off the opposition.

Hahahahahahaha. Just trying to shed a bit of laughter on a pretty heated thread. I have since written a letter to Mr Fairhurst apologising for my blasphemy and have made a donation to a charity of his choice. By the way, is Mr Fairhurst related to Chuck Norris.

No Chuck Norris is related to Ed Fairhurst.

I don't hate players but i can't stand Jimmy Cowan.

I hate it when players won't give the ball so i quick play can be taken from the other team.

Latest posts