Parisse's chistera

FrenchFan

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulouse
[video]https://twitter.com/philousports/status/606906308403580928/photo/1[/video]

For all the money in France he stayed loyal through tough times at Stade and yesterday got a deserving reward

Think he still earns a fair whack even when the Times were tough but he deserves everything that comes his way also has a stunning wife ex Miss France great player and one of the good guys.

Think he still earns a fair whack even when the Times were tough but he deserves everything that comes his way also has a stunning wife ex Miss France great player and one of the good guys.

Oh I don't doubt he's on a fair wage but could've earnt it in a Toulon or Clermont if he wanted especially when times were tough.
A fabulous wife too I agree 1000%.
But great to see him rewarded for staying with the Stade project. Great to see Stade front row rejuvenate the last few weeks too

with quite a few home produced players from around the Paris area, completely different to the ethics of Racing, who are now thinking of adopting the same principles and they had limited success with several of their signings for various reasons, adaptation,language, injuries etc etc and of course having to live in Paris (not for me)

with quite a few home produced players from around the Paris area, completely different to the ethics of Racing, who are now thinking of adopting the same principles and they had limited success with several of their signings for various reasons, adaptation,language, injuries etc etc and of course having to live in Paris (not for me)

yep Jonathan Danty (22) Rabah Slimani (25) Rémi Bonfils (26) Alex Flanquard (25) Hugo Bonneval (24) Djibril Camara (25) Jules Plisson (23) are all from their academy. All first starters this season (except Bonneval who was injured). So not a bad return.

Raphael Lakafia ex-Biarritz has said he has been transformed under Parisse's influence. And Antoine Burban's season should have earned him a call for les Bleus. This is the best Burban I've ever seen.

Their 2 hookers Bonfils and Sempéré have been excellent as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts