• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Online Taunting

Butterytingz

Academy Player
Country Flag
Canada
Club or Nation
Canada
After reading about dummies I had the thought that online when I'm running free for a try it would be funny to make my player start throwing dummies like a mad man just to taunt the other player and hopefully get a laugh. So I'm making this thread to get a discussion going about good taunting techniques and what creative things you guys and girls can think of :p please share your ideas!

MINE ARE:
-throwing dummies like a mad man (BREAKAWAY)
-grubber into the in-goal and dive on the ball (BREAKAWAY)
-sidestep or shoulder charge into the in-goal (BREAKAWAY)
-stand under the posts and wait to be tackled
-kick an up and under and catch it in the in-goal (BREAKAWAY)
-run around in circles in the in-goal (BREAKAWAY)

-grubber into the in-goal and dive on the ball (BREAKAWAY)
-kick an up and under and catch it in the in-goal (BREAKAWAY)
I've done them both when I've had easy run ins in the past in real life. Another annoying thing to do after a particuarly sucessful interception with nobody chasing you is to roll the ball backwards, put your hans on your head in an 'Oh no!' fashion, pretending you've knocked it on, then pick it back up and put it down. I may try and adapt them to work onlnie, thanks for the suggestion.

How about winning with respect for your opponent, if your opponent leaves/quits you will have to take some of the blame.

How about winning with respect for your opponent, if your opponent leaves/quits you will have to take some of the blame.
I agree
It's like the people who watch the replay over and over and over and over on FIFA

lol i dont taunt in real rugger and i understand its a gentleman's sport but for video games i just want to make the other person laugh.

Running in under the posts only to jog to a corner and put the ball down is a funny one. Even more so if you nail the conversion. Some Cantabs probably still get fired up over that.

Latest posts