• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

North-East Rugby

Bataz

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leeds
Anybody up in North east england on here? if so who do you play for?

I Play for Richmondshire Mate, Played against darlington a couple of times last season.

Checked our fixtures, I'll be playing against you this season.

We are at Darlington on the 19th, not sure who we are playing though will have a look later!

We are playing against ITC on wed 19th at Darlington rugby club. 19:30 kick off!

Yeh I saw a bit of it, we were training over the back. We are playing them on Wednesday.

We pretty much got smashed, Nothing to do with their skill, more fitness. We dont have many turn up to training and the ones that do are fit enough, but the others who just turn up for matches, really struggle fitness wise! I mean if I can do fitness everyday at work, still train twice a week and play on saturdays, others can make an effort to come to training at least once a week.

We are getting there though, we beat sedgefield on Saturday 31-7, first win in a couple of weeks so hopefully we can build from there!

I will be next year, Will be playing for Seaton Carew 1st's it appears so far.. but really the whole next year thing will depend on if my shoulder feels better..

We pretty much got smashed, Nothing to do with their skill, more fitness. We dont have many turn up to training and the ones that do are fit enough, but the others who just turn up for matches, really struggle fitness wise! I mean if I can do fitness everyday at work, still train twice a week and play on saturdays, others can make an effort to come to training at least once a week.

We are getting there though, we beat sedgefield on Saturday 31-7, first win in a couple of weeks so hopefully we can build from there!

We played them last Wednesday, got beat by about 50 points but we stuck to it and didn't give up.

I will be next year, Will be playing for Seaton Carew 1st's it appears so far.. but really the whole next year thing will depend on if my shoulder feels better..

What league are you in mate?

What league are you in mate?

From what I've seen Seaton are in " Northern Division - Durham/Northumberland 2". As said though wont be playing till the next years season so I can fully recover from shoulder surgery.. Will hopefully play for the 1st XV but might start off in seconds not 100% sure yet. However anyother thing I'm debating is to mabey look at playing for middlesbrough, seeming I live there currently for uni but not 100% sure yet we'll see.

Last edited:
From what I've seen Seaton are in " Northern Division - Durham/Northumberland 2". As said though wont be playing till the next years season so I can fully recover from shoulder surgery.. Will hopefully play for the 1st XV but might start off in seconds not 100% sure yet. However anyother thing I'm debating is to mabey look at playing for middlesbrough, seeming I live there currently for uni but not 100% sure yet we'll see.

Ok mate well I play for Darlington 2nds we are in the Tees Merit League, we are actually playing Middlesbrough 'A' on Saturday in a cup game. Our 1st team are in Northern Division, Durham/Northumberland 1.

Hi just moved to the North East, looking to play for first time social ideally, live near Cramlington any idea of best club up here and what are costs involved in playing?

Hi just moved to the North East, looking to play for first time social ideally, live near Cramlington any idea of best club up here and what are costs involved in playing?
Try winlaton vulcans. They run 2 teams at the moment,good set of lads. Its around 30 pound a year and 4.50 a week and transport can be arranged if needed.

Latest posts