• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need pckmn.pak

Anto

Academy Player
Hi, i downloaded Rugby Challenge 3 one week ago on PC, an i found this incredible website in the same time. You guys are doing an incredible job to add good content for this game, thank you really. So i added your free content to my game, it was great but at a moment a mistake come. I was trying to install real Logos for the Teams in the game and for that i had to pass a .pak to a .rar (file pckmn) to add files in it. BUT ! When i wanted to pass it to .pak from .rar it doesn't work... i tried to find a solution but no way to do it. And of course the game need this file to be in .pak to work. So if a generous uploader could upload his file, it will save me. A really big thanks to this forum, people on this forum and creators.

Salut, j'ai téléchargé Rugby Challenge 3 il y a une semaine sur mon PC, j'ai trouvé ce site Web incroyable dans la même semaine. Vous faites un travail incroyable pour ajouter du bon contenu pour ce jeu, vraiment merci. Donc j'ajoute votre contenu libre et gratuit à mon jeu, c'était génial mais à un moment ça coince.... J'essayais d'installer les Logos réels pour les Équipes non licenciées et pour cela j'ai dû passer de .pak à .rar (le fichier pckmn) pour y ajouter des fichiers. MAIS! Quand j'ai voulu le passer de .pak à .rar ça n'as pas marché ... J'ai essayé de trouver une solution, mais aucune façon de le faire. Et bien sûr le jeu a besoin de ce fichier en .pak pour marcher. Donc si un uploader généreux pouvait télécharger son fichier, ça me sauverai. Vraiment un grand merci à ce forum, aux gens sur ce forum et aux créateurs.

Sorry for the english, Anto.

To open pckmn.pak, simply open it with WinRar. I would like to help you, but it is a very large file and my internet connection is not the best. :(

To open pckmn.pak, simply open it with WinRar. I would like to help you, but it is a very large file and my internet connection is not the best. :(
Ok thank you i finaly succed to change the format to .pak to .rar

Latest posts