• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

'necrotic wound' from spider bite

M

Maccaweeny

IMG_0039.jpg

That's after around 24 hours. I was bitten by a spider I think I took home with me from climbing trees when I was drunk. The bite was tiny, but pretty much over night the center went dead (creating a hole in my flesh) and the toxins have caused some kind of epic infection. Have joint pains and my lymph glans look like golf balls. I'm on 2000 mg of penicillin a day, told by the doctor that if it doesn't get better I should get myself to casualty.

If it gets worse and more necro, will update with pics.

Oh, excuse me, i mistook this for the rugby forum. I will just be on my way then...

SIS!

Oh yeah, you're Australian. You should be thankful it didn't eat you alive.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Oct 14 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
IMG_0039.jpg

That's after around 24 hours. I was bitten by a spider I think I took home with me from climbing trees when I was drunk. The bite was tiny, but pretty much over night the center went dead (creating a hole in my flesh) and the toxins have caused some kind of epic infection. Have joint pains and my lymph glans look like golf balls. I'm on 2000 mg of penicillin a day, told by the doctor that if it doesn't get better I should get myself to casualty.

If it gets worse and more necro, will update with pics.[/b]

copyright-spiderman-pic.jpg

Mate I've already hosted a pic of my golf balls, it's been Jericho's turn for like a year now. Every morning I check his post history to see if today is my lucky day but to no avail.

Latest posts