TommiG88

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Scotland Vs England

Big game for both sides, Line ups to follow.

England to win.

While Scotland looked a lot better against France than they did against Wales, I didn't see enough to predict anything other than an England victory.

Hopped on the +6 h'cap here. Can't see the Scots holding England closer than Wales.

Might be better backing the -6 in that case! Interesting that England have shortened up from (IIRC) 1/2 to 4/11 for the win. After the last round, I'd have thought that this is more of a reaction to perceived frailties in the Scottish team than increased confidence in England.

Might be better backing the -6 in that case! Interesting that England have shortened up from (IIRC) 1/2 to 4/11 for the win. After the last round, I'd have thought that this is more of a reaction to perceived frailties in the Scottish team than increased confidence in England.
Yeah, that's what I did!

Which Scottish player (past or present) Will be in the press this week saying how the English are a bunch of disrespectful ********?

Which Scottish player (past or present) Will be in the press this week saying how the English are a bunch of disrespectful ********?

Did they not put out an England a few years ago?

I read that Nel might be fit, which would help, but they'd have been better off with the more mobile Fagerson.

Matt Scott has been brought into the wider squad and I think he has to start at 12 for Scotland to stand any chance. Horne or shifting Huw there won't cut it. Price at 9 also pretty vital and Finn to pull his head out of his bahookey. Strauss would help stiffen the backrow, but predicting a Townsend selection is a bit of a fools errand.

Add all that up and I still think Scotland lose by about 6. If none of the above happens then it'll be a mild drubbing.

Rumours that Paddy Power are already paying out on Stuart Hogg.

I want to see someone left field do it, maybe one of the Saffers?

How about a Kiwi saying they hate England?

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/rugb...o-get-one-over-on-the-hated-english-1-4691105

Sorry to disappoint but Doddie Weir was far too respectful and said "The English are on fire, they're a very strong side, they have got very clever players, so you just have to try to not out-muscle them, but maybe out-think them."

Just saw a tweet doing the rounds saying that the last try Scotland scored in this fixture (England in Murrayfield) was 2004... Madness!

I do hope Russell has a stormer here, it'd be nice for the English to see how good us Pro14 fans know he is!

Just saw a tweet doing the rounds saying that the last try Scotland scored in this fixture (England in Murrayfield) was 2004... Madness!

I do hope Russell has a stormer here, it'd be nice for the English to see how good us Pro14 fans know he is!

Supporting Scotland after they screwed your World Cup hosting chances.

Embarrassing behaviour, you should be supporting your English brothers so that the winner can be decided at Twickenham on St Patrick's day.

Sorry to disappoint but Doddie Weir was far too respectful and said "The English are on fire, they're a very strong side, they have got very clever players, so you just have to try to not out-muscle them, but maybe out-think them."
#notruescotsman

Does anyone have experience of buying tickets outside Murrayfield for this fixture, I am flying up on Friday but have been let down for a pair of tickets & wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation & could advise me on best way about getting hold of 2 up there.

Supporting Scotland after they screwed your World Cup hosting chances.

Embarrassing behaviour, you should be supporting your English brothers so that the winner can be decided at Twickenham on St Patrick's day.

He just isn't confident Ireland will go into the final week without a loss already and wants things to be evened out :D

Latest posts