• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NATIONAL RUGBY MANAGER IS OUT NOW FROM STEAM

Can you delete save games and rosters?
Hi
Yes you can:-

- Right click the game in your steam library and click 'properties'
- Click the 'Local Files Tab' and then 'Browse Local Files'
- Your save games are then found in custdata/savegames. Delete any of the game folders in here to delete that game
-Your rosters found in custdata/initgames. Delete any of the roster folders in here to delete that roster.

I hope this is helpful, and that you are enjoying the game
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Thanks for your reply. The only other thing is that Bullguard mistakes the game engine for a virus and quarantines it. Therefore I have to play with my antivirus off. It would be great if you could speak to them and get this fixed. Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. The only other thing is that Bullguard mistakes the game engine for a virus and quarantines it. Therefore I have to play with my antivirus off. It would be great if you could speak to them and get this fixed. Thanks.
Hi Sorry to hear about the problem with Bullguard would appear to have this issue with other programs too:-
This would appear to be the solution, so you do not have to switch it off completely when playing the game:-
Open BullGuard and go to the Antivirus section, the Quarantine tab.
Select the file(s) you want un-quarantined and then click the "Move back" button.
This should solve the problem.
To prevent this from happening again, go to the Antivirus section, Protection tab, scroll down and find the "Exclude specific files/folders" option, and select the files/folders you want.

There is more at:-
https://www.bullguard.com/forum/15/quarantined-again-after-restor_124549.html

I hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Hi

Coming soon we will be launching 2 special DLC packs for National Rugby Manager:-

National Rugby Manager - European Rugby Pack This DLC features competition structures and teams for England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Italy and South Africa .

Features will Include:-
Competition structure
Teams
Rosters and kits
(NB content is unlicensed)

National Rugby Manager - Southern Hemisphere Rugby Pack This DLC features competition structures and teams for Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina and Japan.

Features will Include:-
Competition structure
Teams
Rosters and kits
(NB content is unlicensed)

Plus the game's powerful editor will also allow you to further customise these packs if you should so wish.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi
I am currently hesitating to buy national rugby manager with the two packs. Does the european pack allow to play TOP14 and then change to celtic in the same carreer ? Does it also create unlicensed european cups, such as champions cup ?
Great thanks for the infos and big applause for the work you are doing !

Hi
I am currently hesitating to buy national rugby manager with the two packs. Does the european pack allow to play TOP14 and then change to celtic in the same carreer ? Does it also create unlicensed european cups, such as champions cup ?
Great thanks for the infos and big applause for the work you are doing !
No, you can't switch between comps mid career and there are no cup comps. The main feature NRM has is the best match engine of any rugby management game.

Latest posts