• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Game Keeps Crashing, is it the mods?

Eckardt

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
I have downloaded the latest version of database file, that i got from, kindly provided by hattinghmarius, also lots of created players by creators like colosss and other creators

Recently in career mode when i wanted to recruit players at the end of the year, and tried to advance to the next year it crashed...so i cant progress?

Before that career mode super rugby kept crashing when i played against teams like Warathas or Reds,and i just advanced without playing the matches

Can anyone please provide some assistance on why this is happening?And how i can fix it?

Are you playing in Australia against Reds and Waratahs when it crashes? Have you tried playing the same fixtures in free mode? It could be some Australian super rugby graphic eg the ball. I had a similar problem - the ball had an incorrect name in the pckmn

Don't know anything about career mode sorry
I have downloaded the latest version of database file, that i got from, kindly provided by hattinghmarius, also lots of created players by creators like colosss and other creators

Recently in career mode when i wanted to recruit players at the end of the year, and tried to advance to the next year it crashed...so i cant progress?

Before that career mode super rugby kept crashing when i played against teams like Warathas or Reds,and i just advanced without playing the matches

Can anyone please provide some assistance on why this is happening?And how i can fix it?

Unfortunately it is a problem with the database, it was not well designed. :(

Although the possibility of a mod that is causing problems is not ruled out.

Unfortunately it is a problem with the database, it was not well designed. :(

Although the possibility of a mod that is causing problems is not ruled out.

Is there a way i can get around it, because i cant progress with my super rugby career?

Latest posts