• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Manager changes

Highland Shaun

Academy Player
Due to the fact that I am fairly certain that Mr Brunel will likely get sacked after next weekend, I'm wondering who will likely replace him.

Another thing is, I've noticed fellow Scots calling for Gregor's head (which is ludicrous) , so the same goes to them, who will do a better job than Gregor and, why would you sack him in the first place ?

Due to the fact that I am fairly certain that Mr Brunel will likely get sacked after next weekend, I'm wondering who will likely replace him.

Another thing is, I've noticed fellow Scots calling for Gregor's head (which is ludicrous) , so the same goes to them, who will do a better job than Gregor and, why would you sack him in the first place ?

If those two do actually get canned (don't think Toonie will though tbh) there will be a whole load of new Head Coaches in place for the 2020 6N.

I'm still surprised England are sacking Eddie :O.

Yeah, only Italy will have the same coach as this year if I'm right lol but, I really don't see Scotland sacking Gregor until after World Cup, unless he chooses to walk away.