• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Living with the lions 09?

S

stevemagoo

Does anyone know if they're doing this again this time around?
Just been glued to YT clips of 97 for the past few days!

think they are making another one, heard it mentioned on the rugby club I think.

Anybody see Ugo Monye say yesterday that when players are fined they roll a dice to decide their fate? One of the penaltys is fake tan, and Donnacha O'Callaghan has definitely suffered the cruel fate, you could have mistaken him for an Osprey when they showed him in the crowd yesterday! God only knows what they did to Keith Earls hair, he looked ridiculous wearing an addidas hat with a suit :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Jun 4 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anybody see Ugo Monye say yesterday that when players are fined they roll a dice to decide their fate? One of the penaltys is fake tan, and Donnacha O'Callaghan has definitely suffered the cruel fate, you could have mistaken him for an Osprey when they showed him in the crowd yesterday! God only knows what they did to Keith Earls hair, he looked ridiculous wearing an addidas hat with a suit :lol:[/b]

Perhaps they made him grow some hair?

Don't be ridiculous!

Anyway I heard that Martyn Williams (I think) confirmed that two lads are following the team with cameras 24/7 so Living with Lions 2009 is on the way.

Yeah, interesting the mention of the last two tours as well. F*ckin losers!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/8082690.stm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Q: Nugget, are the players doing another "Living with the Lions" video for this tour?

A: Yes, they are. Two guys have been following us 24/7, filming us at training, at games and in the evenings. Everyone remembers the original video - it seems to be required viewing for all rugby players.

I bought it as soon as it came out in 1997 and watched it over and over again. People forget that there were also videos in 2001 and 2005. Because we lost and there wasn't the same social side to those tours, people don't remember them.[/b]

"2001: Up Close and Personal" is decent. Despite his off field moaning in the papers at the time, motormouth Healey was entertaining during the 01 tour.

"2005: Inside the Lions den" wasn't so great but had its moments. Donnacha at the travel agents and a few of the players (mainly Neil Back) messing around with Stuart Barton's magic tricks were both pretty funny.

Latest posts