Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nike

• Mitre

• Total voters
S

SaintsFan_Webby

I personally prefer Kooga. Don't know why exactly, I just find that all thier stuff is very comfortable and good quality, not to mention fairly cheap in comparison to other brands.

Any thoughts?

I dont have a favourite supplier i just get the cheap stuff like cheap boots etc

I'm a Canterbury man by choice, but they don't seem to make boots with hard-toes, so i go for mizuno. had two pairs of kooga boots, one lasted 5 weeks before the studs went through the sole into my feet, and the other pair lasted i think 3 months. Canterbury stuff is always good quality and plenty big enough for the more, ahem, generously proportioned gentleman.

You forgot to add Barbarian. This brand is generally good for everything, most of my equipment is barbarian or gilbert.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Oct 16 2004, 06:39 PM
You forgot to add Barbarian. This brand is generally good for everything, most of my equipment is barbarian or gilbert.
I did put "other" as an option in the poll. Kukri is also quite a good make.

I would have thought other meant more insignificant brands and I'm just saying barbarian isn't insignificant but whatever.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Oct 17 2004, 05:30 PM
I would have thought other meant more insignificant brands and I'm just saying barbarian isn't insignificant but whatever.
I've never had any Barbarian kit so I wouldn't know.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Oct 25 2004, 02:08 AM
Canterbury, Gilbert or Barbarian
Gilbert make the best balls, but other stuff like their boots are nowhere near as good as someone like Canterbury.

Latest posts