Italian Rugby

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
well lets try this out shall we. see if we can pick up some italian users here.

lol, like bait, sort of a deal ? You think we've got a chance with this Scotty ?!? Eh...of the few Italian fans who may've once wanted to join, there aren't many left now given the state of the national team...good luck though, tell me if you catch one !

alright i did see an italian poster on the rugby 08 section and Mauri but thats about it but i have seen them come in and out

we shall find them!

saving that can we just kidnap some italians

might be easier

Here I am,are there other italian fans ?
you should show your true colours like i have. btw there's a user called London_Italian and some alex guy but there are certainly other users from italy here

I've seen a few throughout the years. It does seem we get more users from a given country when their team performs well. We had lots of Samoans during that 2012 EOYT era, lots of Frenchmen during the RWC esp. towards the final, lots of Argies around 2012, and even the Welsh, we had a bunch more during that 2012-2013 era.
I'm guessing Italy's recent woes have some part to play in the fact we don't get that many Italian posters here, but then again we never really had a consistent one before that either when Italy was on the rise.

you should show your true colours like i have. btw there's a user called London_Italian and some alex guy but there are certainly other users from italy here
You mean the flag ? I'm not a senior member yet,I'll put a flag in the avatar

I've seen a few throughout the years. It does seem we get more users from a given country when their team performs well. We had lots of Samoans during that 2012 EOYT era, lots of Frenchmen during the RWC esp. towards the final, lots of Argies around 2012, and even the Welsh, we had a bunch more during that 2012-2013 era.
I'm guessing Italy's recent woes have some part to play in the fact we don't get that many Italian posters here, but then again we never really had a consistent one before that either when Italy was on the rise.

It can be,italian rugby forums are full of users,it looks strage they're not members of global forums too

It can be,italian rugby forums are full of users,it looks strage they're not members of global forums too
could it be because there isn't enough italian speaking threads here ?, because i see on the french top 14 side forum, they speak alot off french there.

because i would like to help out in promoting this forum to italians as i think we can be very interested in they're side off what they think italy's problems/solutions are

Last edited:
could it be because there isn't enough italian speaking threads here ?, because i see on the french top 14 side forum, they speak alot off french there.

because i would like to help out in promoting this forum to italians as i think we can be very interested in they're side off what they think italy's problems/solutions are

Yes it could be because of language

How can I add it ?

- click on your username MauriSca7 on the top right of the page.
- on your personal page, you'll find a pencil icon below the first bit of information. Click it.
- now go to "Edit Profile" under "My Settings" and put your flag and club and whatever you like.
Add an avatar and signature too if you desire.

And yes, it's the language barrier for sure as well. France has tons of Rugby internet users but only a few French ppl post here (that are really French). I can only think of one regular French poster here who's really French, lives in France, etc...that's crazy. Anyways, please do stay, we need some Italian presence here somehow !

- click on your username MauriSca7 on the top right of the page.
- on your personal page, you'll find a pencil icon below the first bit of information. Click it.
- now go to "Edit Profile" under "My Settings" and put your flag and club and whatever you like.
Add an avatar and signature too if you desire.

And yes, it's the language barrier for sure as well. France has tons of Rugby internet users but only a few French ppl post here (that are really French). I can only think of one regular French poster here who's really French, lives in France, etc...that's crazy. Anyways, please do stay, we need some Italian presence here somehow !

There is no reason I left,maybe sometime I'll write few because I'm busy with my activities in american football but however I always read the forum

Last edited:
There is no reason I left,maybe sometime I'll write few because I'm busy with my activities in american football but however I always read the forum
thats good cause i remember when i first posted here there was no other scottish users which regularly posts here and when i came along there has been more scottish users come and go like Will, Seaton and others and btw that is looking rather nice. what is your favourite italian team atm ?

thats good cause i remember when i first posted here there was no other scottish users which regularly posts here and when i came along there has been more scottish users come and go like Will, Seaton and others and btw that is looking rather nice. what is your favourite italian team atm ?

I support Treviso,in the past I supported also Aironi

good choice

I was very attached to Aironi too,I knew a lot of players there,but unfortunately italian rugby union used political tricks to exclude them and replace it with Zebre (who are owned by italian rugby union)

Latest posts