• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hurricanes vs Sharks

J

jawmalawm24

I went to the game 7 hours ago and am just getting home. It was a pretty slow game as rainy match conditions dictacted the flow of play.

Both sides played average there weren't really outstanding players for the whole game

The worst moment for me during the game was when the stupid ref called full time when it was clearly shown that a sharks player had purposely hit the ball in flight from an offside position which should have warranted a penalty try which would of given the Hurricanes the win but instead he chose to hurry off the field while the crowd and players debated his decision.

Anyway 13 each is not too bad considering the Sharks are undefeated so far so I'm pretty happy.

Controversy in the 3rd degree!
The ref gave bad calls to both teams BUT I'd say the Canes got it 0000.1% more than the Sharks :p
Taione is gonna get cited, no doubt about it.

I'm not a Hurricanes fan, but a blatant and obvious tackle on a player without the ball in that position (or indeed any position), is a penalty at least. We all know it.

Yeah I was on the corporate side so I didn't see what happened. All I saw was the ref pull out the red card and it wasn't til I saw the replay I realised Taione had headbutted someone. He should be out for the rest of the season for something like that it was stupid and is not needed in the game of rugby.

Maybe he should of headbutted the ref he would of been my hero for life lol.

Just watched the game again. It was very very poor refereeing. I feel for the 'Canes aye, it was like Conrad was scared to say what was on his mind in the interview, dont blame him cause he'll know he'll get fined for freedom of speech :p

I don't know who's dumber - the referee or that imported coconut.
[/b]

LOL.

What kind of nob shine would execute a spear-like head butt into someone's face? What a dip ****, he should be banned for life and castrated. However, going by the incompetence of the ref I reckon he was sure he'd get away with it.

And on that last play... joke. Smith should of backhanded that ref across the chops, what a fool.

I'm a sharks supporter and i have to agree u guys were messed around by bad decisions and foul play.

even as a sharks fan i know that that ref sucked big time

our game needs to improve quick.. i feel like we need a breakout game where we score 4+ tries and get some attack happening. this would build some confidence and rhythm. hopefully this week verse the highlanders will be improved

Latest posts