• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro14 - Round 10 return of the South Africans

Is it fair to say that the Ospreys are the worst team in the top leagues of Europe? (Pro14, Prem, Top14). To be honest, I've not got round to watching the match against the Dragons yet, however with their Wales players back you expected results to get better, arguably they have got worse.

Is it fair to say that the Ospreys are the worst team in the top leagues of Europe? (Pro14, Prem, Top14). To be honest, I've not got round to watching the match against the Dragons yet, however with their Wales players back you expected results to get better, arguably they have got worse.
With a record of 1-9, I have to agree with you about the Ospreys.

Cheetahs beat the Southern Kings this weekend, 31-30. Sorry I missed it, by the score it looks like it was a great match.

The Pro14 haven't bothered their hole to put highlights onto youtube yet.

Poor form.

It's not on the Pro14 website either, and normally they're pretty quick at posting highlights there.

Last edited:
Pro 14 highlights are absolutely **** when they do put them up too. 12 year old with Windows movie Maker style stuff.

Yep. If they paid me a few quid, I'd easily do better.

Just thinking - every team probably has a video analyst these days. The P14 should probably mandate as part of being in the league, each team must submit 10+ mins highlights snippets of their home games to the league by Monday midday, which the league can then put on the website.

It'd be better than the amateur hour efforts we see.

The Pro14 haven't bothered their hole to put highlights onto youtube yet.

Poor form.

That match is now on ESPN+ replay if you have it. And the highlights are finally up on the Pro14 website. Better late than never I guess?

That match is now on ESPN+ replay if you have it. And the highlights are finally up on the Pro14 website. Better late than never I guess?

Nevermind. I just watched the replay and the Cheetahs and Southern Kings must have played again this weekend because the score was very different. It's definitely not the 31-30 score of their previous match. I don't want to give it away if you want to watch it.

Last edited:

Latest posts