• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Scotland

Highland Shaun

Academy Player
After today and how Scotland played last week and for patches yesterday, I will be very annoyed if Scotland don't win in a fortnight.

Stuart Hogg will be a big miss imho :( so it will be interesting to see who replaces him. Hopefully Gregor doesn't change it too much but I would definitely have Blair Kinghorn in from the start and possibly give youngsters like Darcy Rae and Stafford McDowell a start too.

VERY bummed about Hoggie, trying to keep my anger about Peter O'Mahoney's obvious penalty meaning the end of 6N for him... is there no after-the-fact review of blown calls? Anyway, I know, I know, it's never the ref's fault, but geeeez...

I'm feeling good about Scotland's chances anyway, but odd things happen...

VERY bummed about Hoggie, trying to keep my anger about Peter O'Mahoney's obvious penalty meaning the end of 6N for him... is there no after-the-fact review of blown calls? Anyway, I know, I know, it's never the ref's fault, but geeeez...

I'm feeling good about Scotland's chances anyway, but odd things happen...

Nope, no review of these cynical invisible bastardry challenges. It's a tough one to swallow. No penalty, no full back in position which contributed towards conceding a try. Not spotted by the officials or TMO. No Hogg for the rest of that game. No Hogg for the rest of the season which now weakens Scotland's chances of a top 3 finish. Fair play to Townsend for not complaining about it in the media. It's all about winning by hook or by crook seemingly.

Latest posts