• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports fantasy Super Rugby 2013

Bladen got owned!!
Had my best round yet this year - 515 points, rose 600 odd places globally to the top 300's
Must say this is the best fantasy league out there

Looks like you had a great round - congrats!

I had an average round, but managed to (just) win my two match-ups again. Hopefully my team will click next week :)

Much better round for me - having Folau in my side (who scored 92 points) certainly helped! I'm slowly making my way up the table, but I still need the teams in front of me to drop a few games :)

Who is running that terrible last place team? They are lucky to have even one win.

Had Folau as captain :D. Potentially was a very high scoring week for people.

Didn't help me much that Ranger under performs whenever I pick him and my flanker went off after 10 minutes.... grrrrrrrrrrrr

I have 7 players in the Dream Team:

130510070628849564.png

Yeah baby! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

3 of your back rowers not playing this weekend
Lappies & Jacques injured, Smith has a bye - better have changed them ;)

lol, think a lot of people going to be pretty ****** that Anscombe is not in the run on side as they led us to believe earlier in the week

*EDIT*

"Chiefs first-five Gareth Anscombe is expected to be out of Super Rugby for up to six weeks after injuring his foot.

The Chiefs wanted to give Aaron Cruden some rest this week and named All Blacks first five Aaron Cruden on the bench with Anscombe starting at 10"

See a lot of us only differ on a few positions, going to get hotter towards the end

Last edited:
lol, think a lot of people going to be pretty ****** that Anscombe is not in the run on side as they led us to believe earlier in the week

*EDIT*

"Chiefs first-five Gareth Anscombe is expected to be out of Super Rugby for up to six weeks after injuring his foot.

The Chiefs wanted to give Aaron Cruden some rest this week and named All Blacks first five Aaron Cruden on the bench with Anscombe starting at 10"

I had anscombe at 10. Chiefs rugby tweeted that he was out while I was on the train home on Friday, had to use my phone to try and sub him out... Too late.... Locked out. Gutted

I had anscombe at 10. Chiefs rugby tweeted that he was out while I was on the train home on Friday, had to use my phone to try and sub him out... Too late.... Locked out. Gutted

I had just transferred Anscombe in, really annoying.

Not a bad weekend part from the O'Connor mishap.
Up against our current leading player - Hannibal at Cannae (New Soth Wales supporter) this weekend and looking forward to it

Kindly reveal who you are if you partake on the forums please?

General question:

Whta do you guys think is the best approach to the weeks where the Aus players are the only oner competing and then the weeks when all of them are excluded?
How are you approaching this and when best to play your wild card?

Thanks

I have already played my wildcard due to a terrible pre season selection. basically I had to change my whole team because the players that were good last year were not so good this year. anyway my strategy is to use my existing Aus players and my subs to fill in as many gaps as possible buy inevitably I will probably have to accept 0 points in 1 or 2 positions. I'm not sure if they will open up the transfer restriction as they do in the finals due to so many teams having byes in those 3 weeks. the way the comp has been done this year with the lions tour has made fantasy rugby a difficult job.

6 transfer each week in that period I believe
I need to think carefully as I am still in the "cup" competition, can't afford it to slip up one week and make up the next

last week my captain got a fab -12, this week I did a bit better thankfully

Ok so whoever has me this week, enjoy your win. I thought I had everything covered, now Pyle an higginbotham are injured I have to sub them out, plus all the "wallabies" aren't supposed to be playing anyway. Best I can do is plan ahead and pick a good team for the next 2 rounds when the Aussie teams aren't playing. 6 subs doesn't work for me unfortunately

Latest posts