• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports fantasy Super Rugby 2013

lol indeed, my mouth was to big before the tackle count, even with his penalties still racking the points

Had a prety shocking round, doesn't help if two of your players don't play the second half and the value of a big scoring captain let me down
Walsh Warriors leading the TRF standings, care to reveal who you are?

Had a prety shocking round, doesn't help if two of your players don't play the second half and the value of a big scoring captain let me down
Walsh Warriors leading the TRF standings, care to reveal who you are?

No idea who they are, but they face my wrath this week. They should be afraid. Very afraid.... :unsure:

Knew I'd have a poor round. Feeling very optimistic for the next few rounds though! Hopefully that's not just the fact that I've some great meals the last while. It's potjie weather in the Cape!

Are we all waiting for the Crusaders to name their team so we know who to use our transfers on? :lol:

Very average round for me, but I somehow managed to scrape through with a 1 point win...

Very below average round for me, even the usual high scoring Rebels individuals saw their behinds and then the Blues ones also underperformed
Now why didn't I have a Sharks in my fantasy team, propably die to the Brumbies game last weekend right - FAIL

Also scraped trhough with 19 points - lucky for me Jessy Mogg pulled out at the last minute (post match hindsight wisdom speaking) and I had Tim Nainai-Williams as a sub

P.S. Grats to Pandas, the new No1

Well i had both mogg and Dagg both pull up last minute (Savea, on the bench), but had Read as captain 82 points but now down to 10th.

Not Happy.

geewhiskers, what a shocker of a round, all my picks decided to have their collective worst performance of the tournament...

I managed to sneak another win again. I have been very inconsistent so far this season - I think I must be due for a couple more big weeks :)

EDIT: Just got an email from foxsports people saying I won $100 as I won round 3 of the competition. I was actually 2nd overall that round, but the winner can't have been an Aussie resident, so now I am a rich man ;)

Last edited:
And there I thought Henry Speight would be the perfect Captain cause the Brumbies will put on 30-40 points on the Kings
Ah we all know what assumption is..

Hmmm. Thought I had a pretty good round, but got beaten by McCaw's cheats. Bloody McCaw ;)

lol, saw a T-Shirt the other day and it reads:

"I am not an alcoholic, I only drink each time McCaw is offside"

It seems my opponent this week has a permanent bye...

Managed to win another game. Just. I seem to be doing alright this season in the overall standings, but am struggling to win my head-to-heads. I really need other teams to start under-performing against me if I am to climb my way any further up the table ;)

I am up against Hugh Bladen (SA SuperSport commentator) in the cup competition - wicked
[h=1][/h]

Bladen got owned!!
Had my best round yet this year - 515 points, rose 600 odd places globally to the top 300's
Must say this is the best fantasy league out there

Latest posts