• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports fantasy Super Rugby 2013

great, nice to know who one is playing against, going to be a close one again.
You are leading me at the moment but I have two players in hand I think , could go either way if Sareltjie and Goosen mess up tomorrow... or not

P.S See Darwin found his rhythm at last (now it took a while, he must be getting old'ish)

I hate Darwin.

Ironic, as I love you :heart:

great, nice to know who one is playing against, going to be a close one again.
You are leading me at the moment but I have two players in hand I think , could go either way if Sareltjie and Goosen mess up tomorrow... or not

P.S See Darwin found his rhythm at last (now it took a while, he must be getting old'ish)

Yep, looks like I'm having a good week (for a change). Hopefully this isn't just an aberration...

Can I join the group now or to late?

I'm sad to say it's too late as this is a head-to-head league which means the one-on-one match-ups get generated at the start of round 1 so after that deadline the league is unfortunately closed.

How do one join other (non head to head) leagues?

Like Green and Gold rugby (215 players) if you don't have the league code or where are these advertised?
[h=2][/h] <form action="." method="get" class="ism-select-bold-wrap ism-rounded ism-gradient ism-float-right ism-margin-top"> <label for="id_phase" class="ism-label ism-milli">Phase</label> Overall </form>

Quietly confident I have scored enough this round to secure my second win of the season, though it is pretty close. Unfortunately I have just realized that my team is packed with Blues and Rebels (9/22 players), who both have a bye next week. That is some poor management skills from me, as even with 4 subs I think I will struggle to get a full starting side. I really don't want to have to use my wildcard this early in the season....

I've started incredibly badly. :(

How do you change your v-captain in the new layout I was stuck with Barritt at 10 when I wanted Lealeifano because my vc had to be in the starting team and I couldn't find where to change it.

I've started incredibly badly. :(

How do you change your v-captain in the new layout I was stuck with Barritt at 10 when I wanted Lealeifano because my vc had to be in the starting team and I couldn't find where to change it.

Your captain and vc can be changed in the 'my team' tab. There are scroll down menus directly above the pitch view of your players.

I have manged to scrape together a lineup for this weekends matches, but I'm not overly happy with it. Blues and Rebels players have been the backbone of my side for the last few weeks, so not having them available made it difficult!

Think I am still okay, been gearing up for the Rebels, Stormers and Blues bye for a few weeks
But then as Murphy wants it some players are "rested" by their team's management, over complicating stuff...

I'm screwed. 2 players not playing and Retalick, Oosthuizen and Hougaard on the bench and not assured game time. I have 1 transfer left and can't decide where to spend it.

So in my infinite wisdom I traded out Rhule as he's been doing poorly he gets 51 points. I put in Masaga but decide in the end not to go with him but the form player Savea. Masaga already has nearly got 40 points. Savea gets 4.

Last edited:
LOL at all that picked Ben Afeaki, like big ginger said, this is a cruel game
I picked Ben Robinson and he gut injured after the first half, forgot to swop Goosen for Anscombe as well...

LOL at all that picked Ben Afeaki, like big ginger said, this is a cruel game
I picked Ben Robinson and he gut injured after the first half, forgot to swop Goosen for Anscombe as well...

Dammit... he was my captain :(

EDIT: I have just seen the tackle stats have been added - thankfully he made a pile of tackles :)

Last edited:

Latest posts