• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports fantasy Super Rugby 2013

Right, I have my team sorted for this week. It looks much better this week too, mainly as it isn't full of Aussies. If I was Gena's Warteam I would be afraid. Very afraid.

noted, challenge accepted

almost like the Stormers vs. Sharks in the Currie Cup final, remember that upset? get used to it

noted, challenge accepted

almost like the Stormers vs. Sharks in the Currie Cup final, remember that upset? get used to it

I admire your courage. I will almost feel guilty when I crush your dreams. Almost..... ;)

P.S. It's my Bday today, Fox gave me 5 free extra transfers, put that in your pipe and smoke it :)

Quick question, I'm sure it's somewhere on that site but I can't seem to find it.

If I have three locks in my team (two in the actual team and one in reserve) each from a different team, will only the two in the actual team be making me any points, or will the player on the bench get subbed in when their team plays ?

In another scenario, will my player on the bench be subbed in anyway if one of my locks get taken off field during their game, or do I just not make any firther points from that player during the weekend ?

Say I've got Andries Bekker and Juandre kruger in my team, and during the Stormers bulls game one of them gets injured or taken off field, do I get to use Sam Carter (my reserve for lock) in the same weekend ?

Yes, your reserve only comes into play when one of your porimary selected players do not play - if both are playing your reserve score no points
Only when they do not play that entire game - not selected, injured or team has a bye

Looks like my match-up with Gena_ZA will be very tight. I currently have a 12 point lead, but the last couple of games haven't been fully processed yet (and he has more players from these games) so it could go either way.

Well, I can't really complain about my effort in round 2 ... hurry up Fox sports, and put the results up ... I want to see where I am on the table :)

Hmmmm.... looks like another loss for me (though there is always hope, as there can be some late point shifts). I might be starting the season 0-2, so I may have a bit of work to do to get back on track!

Hmmmm.... looks like another loss for me (though there is always hope, as there can be some late point shifts). I might be starting the season 0-2, so I may have a bit of work to do to get back on track!

... I'm sure you'll have your mojo back by round 23, which is when you and I are scheduled to play one another ... just imagine how much trash we talk to each other between now and then :)

... I'm sure you'll have your mojo back by round 23, which is when you and I are scheduled to play one another ... just imagine how much trash we talk to each other between now and then :)

I'm just giving everyone a little head-start this season, as I'm such a nice person. That is my excuse anyway ;)

I see you are hosting me in Edmonton in the final round. What is the weather like there in July? I'm wondering whether I need to pack my jacket.....

let me be humble in my victory Darwin, not that much was made of it beforehand :Forum37:

let me be humble in my victory Darwin, not that much was made of it beforehand :Forum37:

Urgh, your friend got me as well. Tel him I say well done.

I knew I was taking a gamble on Burden as my captain but he really did have an unusually quite game.

Congrats on the win - you ended up beating me very convincingly in the end :(

You are looking pretty well placed at the moment.... but then again so are the Kings ;)

My friend playing fantasy rugby for the first time is lying in pole position ATM o_O

Will have to make some ground otherwise I won't hear the end of it.

I'm just giving everyone a little head-start this season, as I'm such a nice person. That is my excuse anyway ;)

I see you are hosting me in Edmonton in the final round. What is the weather like there in July? I'm wondering whether I need to pack my jacket.....

... You're a Gentleman and a Scholar ... and don't let anyone tell you anything different (despite rumours to the contrary) :) ... as for the weather, it will be summer by then, so maybe after the match, we can go and have some bevvies at a bar with a patio ... to celebrate MY win ;)

... Not that I'm OVERLY COMPETITIVE, or anything, but I've identified round 23, along with round 8 (The Little Guy), and round 19 (Kiwi Diver)... as "must win" matches :D

... anyway, good luck to you (and everyone else for that matter) ... except when you are playing me of course :p

Right, I have my side sorted out for this week. Hopefully I do a bit better than I have in the first couple of rounds!

So after forgetting i had a team in the Fox fantasy, hopefully I can score some points this time :unsure:

I am such a sucker for this, have both the "live score pages" open of mine and my weeks oponent, constantly refrershing...

I am such a sucker for this, have both the "live score pages" open of mine and my weeks oponent, constantly refrershing...

That's me you're up against. Was leading after the first week but had a bit of a shocker last week. Luatua doing the business for me, Dagg not so much. We have the same captain, could be a tasty contest.

Latest posts