• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports fantasy Super Rugby 2013

I hope everyone has their teams sorted, with the lock for round one in 2 hours....

I'm pretty happy with the side I have at the moment - it is certainly a tricky start to the season....

Seems Adakins forgot about the Aussie derbies altogether LOL.

Anyway, can a mod please sticky this thread?

I'm off to a decent enough start apart from Higginbotham trying to get stuck into the tight exchanges and failing miserably rather than play his own game. Bad pick there.

Seems Adakins forgot about the Aussie derbies altogether LOL.

Anyway, can a mod please sticky this thread?

I'm off to a decent enough start apart from Higginbotham trying to get stuck into the tight exchanges and failing miserably rather than play his own game. Bad pick there.

I will sticky it... for now. However if I lose my first match the thread may disappear, never to be found again ;)

Well i had a tough first game 115 for - 0 against good warm up into it. But Beale what a poo.

Last edited:
decent 230 points for the first game, don't think the next one will be a high scoring encounter

P.S. Higginbotham you plonk!

decent 230 points for the first game, don't think the next one will be a high scoring encounter

P.S. Higginbotham you plonk!

It could be worse. You could have Higginbotham (-2), and Kurtley Beale (-8). With Beale as your captain. Yeah.....

Results are out for 1st round

HZlaSOQl6mrZreJcjSA92HfbUrsu43bu4+5AABg+xC3AABoR9wCAKAdcQsAgHbELQAA2hG3AABoR9wCAKDdXwaBF8RhgG1iAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Results are out for 1st round

HZlaSOQl6mrZreJcjSA92HfbUrsu43bu4+5AABg+xC3AABoR9wCAKAdcQsAgHbELQAA2hG3AABoR9wCAKDdXwaBF8RhgG1iAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I do not like these results. I demand a recount ;)

I'm not too surprised I lost, as I always seem to lose my first match-up of the year. It was my own fault too, as for some reason I went for Kurtley Beale as captain, when I should have gone for Stephen Moore (who I had as captain all last season). Oh well, there is always next week!

LOL, Darwin. Bad luck, mate. I was miff enough with Higgers' -7 but see you have it much worse so I won't complain.

Bleh, made a pathetic 10 points with the first match, and ended up on only 142 for the round.

Scott Higginbothom, you disappoint me.

Now to start transfering my Saffa and NZ players in there, although I'm thinking of keeping my brumbies, they seem to be on fire, especially stephen moore (who's my captain)

Hi Boggle, trying to send you a private message but you do not allow this
If error, open it up but if your choice then I will respect it

Wait what ?

How can I deny you sending me a PM (and why would I do that haha), I have noticed my PM system has been fudged for years though, not sure why, I see I've got a new one, will read now after lunch

EDIT:

Ok so I've accepted your invite, that might have been the problem, try sending PM again ?
:)

Last edited:
Wait what ?

How can I deny you sending me a PM (and why would I do that haha), I have noticed my PM system has been fudged for years though, not sure why, I see I've got a new one, will read now after lunch

EDIT:

Ok so I've accepted your invite, that might have been the problem, try sending PM again ?
:)

nah, still not possible, please ask any admin to assist you, I asked Eze, not sure where he is lately, was last spotted of the Kwazulu Natal coast in a rubber duck spying on a Sharks beach training session ;)

or drop me a mail on [email protected]

You are playing my life long friend Dana - also a massive Stormers supporter - good luck
It makes me sad that I have to step over fellow Stormer supporters on my way to the top.

My bud is also playing along. The ******* is lying 2nd ATM just above me; the Clan.

err, I probably missed it somewhere in this thread, but can I join your pool or group or however this newgangled fox sports thing works ?

I know I'm late, but unlike Superbru it can't really affect the points you get joining late can it ?

err, I probably missed it somewhere in this thread, but can I join your pool or group or however this newgangled fox sports thing works ?

I know I'm late, but unlike Superbru it can't really affect the points you get joining late can it ?

Unfortunately you won't be able to enter the TRF Pool as it is a head-to-head league - once the first rounds starts no other teams can enter.

AH foooy :(

Well them's the breaks I guess, I guess I'm just playing for the fun of it now

Right, I have my team sorted for this week. It looks much better this week too, mainly as it isn't full of Aussies. If I was Gena's Warteam I would be afraid. Very afraid.

Latest posts