• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports fantasy Super Rugby 2013

So you are willing to potentially sacrifice your first head to head matchup if I understand you correctly

lol, also true

So if you loose the head to head first round up, what would your aim be in this competition?
Rememeber there are 6 transfers allowed after round 1 - same for round 17 ands 18 I think, whick will be much of the same scenario

Setting up my team today. What codes for TRF comp? And what's the deal with round 1, how many transfers do we get heading into wk 2?

lol, also true

So if you loose the head to head first round up, what would your aim be in this competition?
Rememeber there are 6 transfers allowed after round 1 - same for round 17 ands 18 I think, whick will be much of the same scenario

Hmm, I did not know that; serves me right for assuming I know how the thing works I suppose.

6 transfers, a few useful guys on the bench and some mental gymnastics on my part ITO who I consider to be good players for fantasy rugby might be satisfactory.

Last edited:
6 transfers? nice, thanks. Think I've got a plan now :D

Setting up my team today. What codes for TRF comp? And what's the deal with round 1, how many transfers do we get heading into wk 2?

60-3305 as per the OP you lazy Aus ******* and welcome.

Gena has been kind enough to clarify that we get 6 transfers heading into round 2.

Take a moment and read the "rules" section guys

Last edited:
They should wake up, lot's of players wrong still and in wrong positions or I am playing something else
Nick Koster still there
Jan Serfontein not there
James O'Connor as a centre

dropped them a mail, guess what, no reply

They should wake up, lot's of players wrong still and in wrong positions or I am playing something else
Nick Koster still there
Jan Serfontein not there
James O'Connor as a centre

dropped them a mail, guess what, no reply

Catrakilis as a scrummie
Danie Poolman still there
No Rhule
No Taute

Yeah, they really seem to not care about the SA squads. Typical Aussie media.

If not corrected by tonight our time I am canning this and move to the testrugby.com one

If not corrected by tonight our time I am canning this and move to the testrugby.com one

The problem with the tesrugby.com one for me was that the scoring always seemed inaccurate. At least when I last played that one. The Foxsports one is just more fun IMO.

wait, Supersport has fantasy rugby ?

Why did I not know of this, is it any good ?

I found that the Fox one seems to be pretty detailed in the way the points are allocated according to each player's stats per game

Rugby is a technical game and fox sports' statistics/scoring is second to none. Would be nice if they kept more up to date with SA franchises, but I imagine they have very limited staff to run these.

The Supersport one actuaslly sucks - poor website and inaccuracies, just had a look at it again now
Foxy is by far the best but their admin is bad/behind

Rugby is a technical game and fox sports' statistics/scoring is second to none. Would be nice if they kept more up to date with SA franchises, but I imagine they have very limited staff to run these.

Yeah, I've always felt that the fantasy points pretty much reflected the game in the Foxsports one. As for the SA players being a bit slow to be added it does seem though as if they've added a few of the missing SA players so I'm happy enough. Also the layout of the website is better than most fantasy comps so this is the one for me.

Latest posts