• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports fantasy Super Rugby 2013

The main problem with cheap players is that, although some of them will perform if given the chance, it's likely they won't be given said chance, at least until later in the season when injuries hit.

Any tips for good cheap rookies?
Johnny McNicholl. Can't be bothered checking what his price is but no doubt he will be cheap, and he should score a lot of tries.
I will have a look later and add some more...

Was having a look at my team again. So sad, Taumololo, Sharpe, SBW and Thomson are out this season as they were some of the first picks I'd make but I suppose having to discover new sure picks is part of the fun.

Can one enter two teams or do one have to use two differnet accounts

and is this good with the rest of the players in our league/pool?

Can one enter two teams or do one have to use two differnet accounts

and is this good with the rest of the players in our league/pool?

I don't really mind personally but it does raise some issues particularly as this is a head-to-head league;

- say you go up against yourself, it's simply a conflict of interest as you'd probably want you're better performing team to get 4 automatic log points
- if you don't keep up both teams then there is a dud team in the league which is easy points apart from those who don't get to play that team so it's a tad unfair to those teams who miss out

As for how to do it I'm not sure but suspect you'd probably need to register separately.

So for my money if you keep up with both I don't mind; I'd just want a competitive conference which would be the most fun.

Last edited:
forgot about the head to head part of it, canning the idea thanks

Joined PDTIGERS, Pick Sharks as fav team mainly Because of the cheerleaders;), Is all the first round matches just aus teams?

Joined PDTIGERS, Pick Sharks as fav team mainly Because of the cheerleaders;), Is all the first round matches just aus teams?

Ja. Apart from the Waratahs. They are starting 1 week early in order to take a week earlier off during the June break to prepare for the B&I Lions touring.

There are a few worth while Aussie players in those teams playing but it sucks that the choice is so small to start of with.

Sweet! I'm in... Dan's XV will hopefully make the playoffs this yea!!! (i missed out based on overall points last year)

Man, it's hard work having only 4 teams to choose from for the first round!

Just joined. I didn't watch the S15 last year but I'll give it a go this year I might just end up leaving my team unused and with an easy win.

Last edited:
2 weeks to wait till the Aussies have a go at each other. I'm so starved for action that I'll actually be watching both Aussie derbies :O and the 6N starting.. TONIGHT!! I forgot its starting tonight! Oh, happy day!

tonight, dream on, you will have to wait till tomorrow

When will they add the missing players, why wait till no 99?

When will they add the missing players, why wait till no 99?

They are often pretty slack at adding new players - they usually have close to complete rosters by the start of the season though.

Hope everyone has started sorting out their squads, with the Aussie conference set to start this Friday!

They are often pretty slack at adding new players - they usually have close to complete rosters by the start of the season though.

Hope everyone has started sorting out their squads, with the Aussie conference set to start this Friday!

That all Aussie start is giving me headaches. I am seriously considering throwing the 1st round in so as to set myself up for the rest of the season without having to resort to either an early use of the wild card or 'carrying' a load of Aussies I'm not necessarily happy with.

That all Aussie start is giving me headaches. I am seriously considering throwing the 1st round in so as to set myself up for the rest of the season without having to resort to either an early use of the wild card or 'carrying' a load of Aussies I'm not necessarily happy with.

you definitely don't want to carry a load of aussies. we'll end up stealing your **** and you wont be happy with us :)

"I am seriously considering throwing the 1st round in so as to set myself up for the rest of the season" what do you mean by this?

you definitely don't want to carry a load of aussies. we'll end up stealing your **** and you wont be happy with us :)

Thats fine. I get robbed on a semi-regular basis anyway. One could almost say I'm geared towards it ITO damage limitation.

"I am seriously considering throwing the 1st round in so as to set myself up for the rest of the season" what do you mean by this?

I mean I'm considering selecting guys like Cruden, Strauss, Hougaard, Messam, Oosthuizen etc in my starting team even though they aren't gonna play on the weekend just so that I can keep my wild card and still have the players I really want from round 2 onwards. 3 or 4 transfers ain't gonna cut it and it'd be pointless bringing on either cheapies from the bench for rnd2 or selecting a host of cheap Aussies for rnd1 and have the stars on the bench as that's not optimal in any case.

Latest posts