Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
As a user who's always sought after the well-being and greater good of this forum, I come to you with yet another pragmatic and perfectly practical idea, in the image, indubitably, of my general self as you've all grown to know..

I DEMAND !!!!...sorry, as I was saying: I *would like*..to extend to you this idea that I have, which you'll surely all agree would be convenient to all our members, that we should enable the ability the use a smaller font than 'size 1'. In fact, perhaps two or three sizes down.
Look, I'm not going to just sit here and show off about the numerous advantages this would bring, and I wouldn't want to seem pompous by praising the many merits of this rather ingenious idea.
But I'm sure that given the ***anic magnitude of the potential this could bring to our forum, staff members and admins will decide there is no time to waste and will jump straight into implementing it.
And as the simple, humble, and perhaps overall exemplary, irreproachable person I am, I wouldn't even ask for any credit...I just genuinely believe genius is to be shared, for free.

There's nothing sadder than a forum poster who's concerned about the inadequate size of his font....

There's nothing sadder than a forum poster who's concerned about the inadequate size of his font....

listen, that's pretty nice I'll give you that, slightly literary even, but you should've gone to the "Longest time you've spent not showering" thread if you wanted to write deep comments. That's where those belong and you know it. This is for the practical, scientific-minded. We don't have time here for metaphorical meanings and strawberry cheesecakes and what not. Where would the world be without us men of logic and reason - your intricate symbolism doesn't get the bills paid, sir !!

listen, that's pretty nice I'll give you that, slightly literary even, but you should've gone to the "Longest time you've spent not showering" thread if you wanted to write deep comments. That's where those belong and you know it. This is for the practical, scientific-minded. We don't have time here for metaphorical meanings and strawberry cheesecakes and what not. Where would the world be without us men of logic and reason - your intricate symbolism doesn't get the bills paid, sir !!
just because my dad is bigger than your dad ok ? chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts