RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Anyone else picked this game up yet?

I love the new additions they have brought in to the Manager mode so far!

I have it. Really enjoy it, takes a bit to get used to the slower pace. Like the new training features aswell. Only not a fan of the fact that the sound of the foot on ball sounds like someone slapping a raw steak on a kitchen unit.

No, I usually only get one of those games per console generation and when I had to get a new Xbox 360, I bought the bundle with FIFA 15.

I have it. Really enjoy it, takes a bit to get used to the slower pace. Like the new training features aswell. Only not a fan of the fact that the sound of the foot on ball sounds like someone slapping a raw steak on a kitchen unit.

Yeah, the training features, and the pre-season tournaments are a nice touch. I started a new season with Portsmouth, have to build them up to a premier league team again... I also like the fact that you get rewarded for having Fifa 15. I got a Funds boost and a scouted player.

I picked up a PS4 the other day with a Sports pack including FIFA 16, but traded it straight in to get a discount on Rugby League Live 3 lol

got the iOS version (really struggling to find time to turn a console on now days)...disappointed to see no manager mode again, will keep playing 2014, most of the fun for me is taking a team of guys i've never heard of before to the top...not starting with some ultimate team...

I think I can agree with you. Frostbite might improve graphics. But it isn't an engine dedicated for sports. Might end up like fox.

I've had 16 for a while now, but it's the most recent release I have...

I've played both 17 and 18 and nothing compels me to get the later releases - normally I'll get every second one but it's looking likely I'll hold off another year. As long as one of the people in my friend group has it I'm happy!

Latest posts