Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs)
Jack Clifford (Harlequins)
Jamie George (Saracens)
Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints)
James Haskell (Wasps)
Paul Hill (Northampton Saints)
Maro Itoje (Saracens)
George Kruis (Saracens)
Matt Kvesic (Gloucester Rugby) *injury replacement for Dave Ewers (Exeter Chiefs)
Joe Launchbury (Wasps)
Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints)
Joe Marler (Harlequins)
Matt Mullan (Wasps)
Chris Robshaw (Harlequins)
Henry Thomas (Bath Rugby) *injury replacement for Kieran Brookes (Northampton Saints)
Billy Vunipola (Saracens)
Mako Vunipola (Saracens)

Backs

Chris Ashton (Saracens)
Mike Brown (Harlequins)
Danny Care (Harlequins)
Elliot Daly (Wasps)
Ollie Devoto (Bath Rugby) *injury replacement for Manu Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers)
Owen Farrell (Saracens)
George Ford (Bath Rugby)
Alex Goode (Saracens)
Sam Hill (Exeter Chiefs) *injury replacement for Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs)
Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby)
Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs)
Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby)
Marland Yarde (Harlequins)
Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers)

I might be dumb here, but just realised May has been dropped! Has Yarde really been playing better than May?

Isn't May ruled out with injury for the rest of the season? which is why he's been replaced.

Henry Slade just on talkSPORT.

Expects to only be out until Mid March.

Here's a little bit of chit chat... Roko's call up and Eddie Jones talking about the training schedule for this week. Nice to see he is focussed on getting straight into hard work as promised and a focus on attacking mentioned too:

"England's Six Nations squad gathered at their Surrey training base on Sunday night with Leicester's contingent due to arrive on Monday morning following their Champions Cup match against Stade Francais in Paris.

Outlining England's schedule for the week, Jones said: "We'll have a small chat about where we need to go and then we'll get on with it. We're not going to talk too much, we're going to do.

"There are some clear things we need to address in the team, areas of how we want to play, how we want to operate, but it won't be a grand address. I'm too old for powerpoints. It will be whiteboard.

"Monday will be installation day, very slow-paced, just organisational. Tuesday we'll have a pretty good hit-out.

"Wednesday is recovery and Friday is at Twickenham, where we'll have a really good attacking session. Saturday will be organisational."

http://www.espn.co.uk/rugby/story/_/id/14637776/england-call-semesa-rokoduguni-cover-chris-ashton

Now just hope it goes better than last time... Admittedly Scotland are no New Zealand.

Isn't May ruled out with injury for the rest of the season? which is why he's been replaced.

He was dropped entirely, not named and replaced with an injury replacement, which I still odd as hell.

In his interview with Sky Sports Jones talked about being able to distinguish between players who grow at international level and those that shrink, so perhaps he took a look at May's first 15-or-so caps and thought that he was in the latter camp.

Not that I'd agree with the conclusion.

He was dropped entirely, not named and replaced with an injury replacement, which I still odd as hell.
I think the name and replacements are those who are fairly short-term injured. May is out for the whole season.

I think the name and replacements are those who are fairly short-term injured. May is out for the whole season.

How many changes to the EPS are allowed next time in the summer? If it the whole thing, then this would make sense, as May would be back by this time and therefore could just be selected again.

How many changes to the EPS are allowed next time in the summer? If it the whole thing, then this would make sense, as May would be back by this time and therefore could just be selected again.

Starts from scratch after the tour to hell.
Same as the last 8 years.

Hartley officially England Captain.

FFS

1) How much rugby has he played in the last year
2) How well has he played in that game time
3) He isn't the best Hooker in England (George)
4) He isn't Captain material IMO.
5) Is he even the form 2 @ Saints (Really like Heywood TBF)

So Hartley's now officially captain...

EDIT: Damn you, Tigs. I wanted to break everyone's hearts.

I think it will be short term and Itoje will take over before next years 6N . You heard it here first

Latest posts