• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Edit tournament

outlandish101

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
Worcester
I am very sorry if this is a very simple question; but I have honestly searched this forum and I have not found a complete answer.

Could anyone tell me what to edit that so I can play the world cup in Rugby 08 with a different fixture list.

I have read about *.rsg files but I have none on my system, form other posts it seems as though data.gob is some kind of archive file, but I cannot unzip it.

Many thanks, if anyone can help me.

if you have the TRF Rugby 10 patch you'll have some .rsg files in the rugby 08 main directory. one of them has rwc fixtures. be advised that it's only possible to change fixtures for the group stages not the knockouts

hi springbok, I got that TRF 10 patch yesterday, and wanted to know if it's possible to change fixtures for other tournaments as well?

Thanks

Mario,

How much would it cost to make a warts an all rugby game? I mean pull out all the stops, deliver on the wishlists and secure ALL the rights for leagues/competitions/unions to the same level we see in FIFA with an online capability and updates etc.

Would just like to know a ball park figure as I have no clue what it would take.

Also you mentioned EA stopped doing rugby games because it didn't meet their minimum performance criteria. Is this related to sales or to game performance and them not wanting to deliver something they couldn't do to a really high standard?

Thanks

Latest posts