• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dan Biggar to retire from Test rugby after RWC

Wonder who will take over the on field arm flapping duties.

He better not be thinking of moving into punditry.

"I was desperate to get smashed by the South African forwards, but had a twinge"

Have Wales got any replacement gobshites coming through?
Errrrr, coming through? We've got Liam Williams **** house king and Josh Adams as his wing man already playing.

Coming through I'm not sure. Rogers seems like he has a lot of dog in him.

Wonder who will take over the on field arm flapping duties.

He better not be thinking of moving into punditry.
I know this is a joke but isn't this just a UK and Ireland fly half thing? I mean, Sexton, Farrell and, to a lesser degree to be fair coz he's so nonchalant sometimes, Russell, all do this.

Actually I'd say it's a half back thing in general. It's in the job description.

I know this is a joke but isn't this just a UK and Ireland fly half thing? I mean, Sexton, Farrell and, to a lesser degree to be fair coz he's so nonchalant sometimes, Russell, all do this.

Actually I'd say it's a half back thing in general. It's in the job description.
Pretty much, like any decent 9. You've got to be small, annoying and think you are as tough as. Start fights and run off hiding behind your locks. Which is exactly what you want in a 9. The fact they can't be punched in the grid anymore has only increased the amount of annoyance and sh*th housery they can cause at all levels of rugby.

On a side note, the general impression i got from Dan Biggar when at Saints was he's a great pro and guy. Well thought of by players, staff and fans. Good luck to him.

Of course. You don't become an elite fly half unless you're a mouthy d1ckhead with a God complex.

Pretty much, like any decent 9. You've got to be small, annoying and think you are as tough as. Start fights and run off hiding behind your locks. Which is exactly what you want in a 9. The fact they can't be punched in the grid anymore has only increased the amount of annoyance and sh*th housery they can cause at all levels of rugby.

On a side note, the general impression i got from Dan Biggar when at Saints was he's a great pro and guy. Well thought of by players, staff and fans. Good luck to him.
Yeah I don't know him personally obviously but he's meant to be a really nice, genuine guy off the pitch by most accounts I hear/read.

You see I dont really get it from finn, to me he just comes across as a true do not give a **** guy who just wants to make art on the rugby field, seems to delegate arm flapping duties most of the time.

Yeah, he's largely giving the opposition **** as opposed to whining at the referee.

Could just be me but I can't say I've seen Farrell do much of the arm flapping.

Latest posts