Commentators?

Dai Perk

Bench Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Scotland
Hey, y'all,
Where can I find out who the commentators are ahead of Prem matches? I can't listen to Ugo for even part of one more minute, omfg it's enough already with that blowhard. I admit I've liked some of his writing, but Jesus Christ shut up already!
Anyway, got carried away but genuinely asking. :)

On bt sport listen to Austin Healey, and its 80 mins of taking the **** out of the scrums. I dont mind ugo tbh he isnt the worst out there by any stretch.

Yeah, Ugo is a good commentator - think people are getting too carried away with his RWC commentary where he hammed it up a lot

Yep don't mind Ugo to much Ben Kay is best for me as is actually clued up on laws.
Healy is well Healy trying to out Barnes Barnes but heyho once a t#$t always a t@#t.

I want healy on a wet game with a 100 reset scrums because he just takes the **** constantly and makes a boring game that bit more watchable in the slow moments.

Please dont make this into a big thing and kicking off people. The equal rights and PC police will be out But i have never heard a women commentating on a rugby match that ive liked and i dont know what it is. Obv like all there will be good and bad but i havnt liked their commentary of the ones ive heard.

Hey, y'all,
Where can I find out who the commentators are ahead of Prem matches? I can't listen to Ugo for even part of one more minute, omfg it's enough already with that blowhard. I admit I've liked some of his writing, but Jesus Christ shut up already!
Anyway, got carried away but genuinely asking. :)
It would be good if they all shut up when ref is speaking

It would be good if they all shut up when ref is speaking
I know in south Africa at leas they are told to speak over the refs, and that it's something the refs ask for. I would expect that to be standard procedure across the globe.

Latest posts