• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chiefs v Reds

C

ChiefsFan

Wow, the Chiefs did everything they could to lose this...

Final Score

32 - 20 to the Chiefs

Chiefs were horrible in the second half and if it wasn't for a couple of Forward runs it could've gone to the Reds.

Kahui played well for the Chiefs, as did the loose forward trio and Nutbrown. Donald continued to excel with a brilliant first try.

For the Reds Horwill, Ioane (after he came on) and the Hooker (sorry guys :p) played well.

Chiefs move into third spot, behind Sharks on Points Differential.

If the Chiefs play like they did in the first half the Force will be in trouble next week. :(

But if they play like they did in the Second Half...

Expecially with Giteau and Mitchell.

But if they play like they did in the Second Half...

Expecially with Giteau and Mitchell.
[/b]
The Force haven't scored a try in the last two games and I think Giteau has only scored twice this season and Mitchell only once I think, don't underestimate the lack of Force attacking power. ;)

Haha, but Chiefs had massive gaps which they will work on.

Actually come to think of it... I think the game will be much like last years.

Yay for 100 Points!

don't worry the chiefs will work on it during the week... they just seemed lazy in defence for a while but then got it back on track.

stephen donald... what a star. he's really got his **** together since the start of the year, good on him.

hopefully the chiefs juggernaut can keep rolling on! :)

Sort of typical Chiefs performance, alot of very good tries but their defense remains poor. The Reds arent really known as an attacking side yet they scored 3 times in 13 minutes, anyway 5 points on the board..they look good for the semis

Hooker is Stephen Moore, and how about that rn from Ben May? Dummied chip kick, goose step, only thing it lacked was the try at the end... pretty good for a prop, very entertaining...

I've decided I hate the Chiefs, why the hell do they finally have to get thier act together just before they play us...happens every year....********!

yeah, MAY FOR ALL BLACK CENTER!!! what a run! so entertaining.

great game though. i watched the 2nd half at my mates work, and really enjoyed it - much more so than working the 1st half at my work...

He should've passed at the end! It was an awesome run though :p

What about Lauakis intercept!? That was the greatest intercept try ever.

Great game overall.
I think the reds were ripped by a few poor ref decisions and once again the refs should be yellow carding cynical fouls especially when the attacking team are right on the opposing teams try line. This has been my biggest whinge about the refs cos many teams are doing it atm. Sivivatu shouldve been sent off and then the yellow cards shiffs over stuff all.
I would have paid the pushover try the reds got. Ive seen much more dubious tries been awarded.
In the end the Reds ran out of gas and the chiefs did well to jold em off. Richard Kahui was mint and how good was the lauaki and donald tries. Atm theyre great to watch apart from sivi's forward passes he seems to always get away with. So whats the go with the chiefs forwards........is the hopstep a regular thing they practice?? he he he he. Wannabe benji marshalls!! hahahha!!

I can not see the Force beating the chiefs at all next week which makes me sad.

What was wrong with Sivivatu? he was dreadful, which i was surprised at considering how good he was against the Brumbies a few weeks back. What was it, 4 or 5 forward passes? :blink:

Something like that. Most of the passes he normally makes are flat (not forward) but all of them were either horrible and forward or just didn't go to hand. He made a heap of tackles if you glance at the stats. One of the bad passes wasn't his fault as such. Kahui over ran him a bit.

Latest posts