• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

change rwc '07 to rwc 2011

S

ShaheenJ

Hi,

I've been trying to edit RWC '07 to a prospective RWC 2011 in New Zealand. Now I have modified the *.rsg file to change the pools, stadiums and fixtures. I've yet to fix up the New Zealand grounds to have the RWC flags, banners and goal posts. Would be great if someone could help me out on this. But my major problem is that when the competition reaches the quarter final stage, the matches are played in France again. Can someone shed some light on this matter please, it would be greatly appreciated :D. Thanx

so i have to search for another file that may possibly be linked to it? hmmmm..... i wonder if there'll be anything listed in rugbygob? i stumbled across this .rsg file before i found rugbygob, but then i saw all the kits were listed so i went ahead with kits instead of editing game parameters lol.... anyways, i'm getting back to this now, would be cool to play the all blacks in the 2011 final in auckland with the springboks :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShaheenJ @ Oct 27 2008, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
so i have to search for another file that may possibly be linked to it? hmmmm..... i wonder if there'll be anything listed in rugbygob? i stumbled across this .rsg file before i found rugbygob, but then i saw all the kits were listed so i went ahead with kits instead of editing game parameters lol.... anyways, i'm getting back to this now, would be cool to play the all blacks in the 2011 final in auckland with the springboks :p[/b]
can you please send me the link to download the super patch 09 i really need to it

They're bound to bring out a new game in 2011 for the WC, anyway, aren't they? Won't that just save you some work?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Aug 3 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
They're bound to bring out a new game in 2011 for the WC, anyway, aren't they? Won't that just save you some work?[/b]

They might..they might not...Anyway we are working on changing the current 2007 RWC in the game to the 2011 RWC.

Isn't that much work really...All that needs updating are the:
*fixtures
*text
*new kits when they are released
*new NZ stadiums(which I'm already busy with)
*the roster
*menu & other graphics

Latest posts