• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 2

Why do French producers love showing pictures of injured players? Like I don't need to see a man crying because a part of their body is two inches from where it needs to be

Why do French producers love showing pictures of injured players? Like I don't need to see a man crying because a part of their body is two inches from where it needs to be

It reminds them of the daily pain of their existence of being French.

I'm not really one for droning on about commentators but it's gas how much the BT commentators hate the French! I think the best thing I've heard them say about a La Rochelle player is that Aldritt's Dad's name is Terrence!

I'm not really one for droning on about commentators but it's gas how much the BT commentators hate the French! I think the best thing I've heard them say about a La Rochelle player is that Aldritt's Dad's name is Terrence!
I mean it's Friday night, BT sports 3, with Goode and Gillingham
If you were expecting quality then you were looking in the wrong place

why is Ihaia west in the top 14? it has to be cheaper to produce a mediocre fly half than it is to import one

this should be sale penalty at their five, no excuse for diving on a player on the ground. last penalty is the one awarded.

Should be two yellows for la Rochelle and then one for Morozov - they're not looking at their flanker throwing an elbow in after as well

I don't like Morozov being red carded there. I think retaliation should be a mitigation factor. I know all that we don't want to see it but he was ****** for a reason.

I know Brock James had an exceptional career in France but I'll only ever remember him for missing 23 points worth of drop goals, penalties and conversions to lose by two points against Leinster in a Heino quarter final.

Already done more than West in this game though!

Ah well,
Good for some of the young lads to get a run out in such an atmosphere, don't think any of the academy guys looked out of place at all at senior level.

The officials are having an absolute shocker here. I'm not for ragging refs but Poite has been rubbish in this game.

Crazy ending indeed, 60m pen for the win off the bounces off the bar...impressive effort.

How did Witty get on? Only on for 14 min. I saw the first 40 and last 2min as i was at work.

Crazy ending indeed, 60m pen for the win off the bounces off the bar...impressive effort.

How did Witty get on? Only on for 14 min. I saw the first 40 and last 2min as i was at work.

In commentary Healey called the penalty attempt" worst decision ever" to go for it. No -brainer for me with 2 pts guaranteed and only risking 1 pt to
gain possibly 2 more.

Didn't notice Witty and not sure he's going to get many chances with Dennis, Kirsten and Hill playing so well and Skinner coming back.

Latest posts