• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenges for a lads holiday

lucky number 7

International
Country Flag
Christmas Island
Club or Nation
Leinster
Myself and 10 of my friends are heading out to Hernosios in Crete in july I know its a little early and whatnpt but thinking of this should help to get us through the next 6 months of study .

So im wondering has anybody got any good Drinking games for a night out Eg Kings or ace to the face.
cheers :)

- *** Cricket
- Pull a Pig
- Commando Check
- Pub Golf
- Mucky mouth (no swearing)
- No talking about work
- No relationship chatter
- Drinking from right hand between 1/4 to and 1/4 past the hour and left hand for the other half hour
- Not allowed to be in posession of a drink at half past the hour.
- Public school boy 10 minutes (collars must be up) at specified 10 minutes of the hour
- Odd shoes to be worn at all times
- Must be in posession of all tour kit at all times ( which includes stupid items such as Kazoo, hat, flotation device, Shades etc..)

Then the morning after:
Missing breakfast = £10 fine

Then when you get home:
Kangaroo Court!

Oh, wait... I just created a rugby tour.

you dress up as a golfer... and each pub you go to is a hole. and each sip you take to down your pint is a shot.

i'd say besides the standard save the queen and international drinking rules, don't bother with games. just go get crunk, chat to as many randomers as you can and see where each night takes you.

Chat up line hat, boys all write a chat up line and place it a hat, boy pull them out one by one and have to pull a girl with that chat up line, cannot use the chat up line you suggested!

along the same lines actually, when you're in a club play dare. as in you dare your mate to get with someone (usually disgusting/ fat/ old) in the club and they bloody well do it because that's the rules.

Yahr, Kings is basically a variation of Ring of Fire. There are literally thousands of sets of rules floating about mind.

One of my favourites it the red cad game. In a nutshell, one person starts with a red bit of paper or card. When he shows it to someone they have to down their drink. After this they get possession of the red card and can show it to whomever they wish, save the person who gave it to them. It's quite a good game actually. Got me and my Captain Morgan in quite a bit of trouble last year...

I can no longer drink Captain morgan or southern comfort...my 18th a few weeks back...never again

Haha. Been there, congrats btw. Are you doing the leaving cert this year?

Latest posts