bric6: Pro Rugby Manager 2015 Mod

bric6

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Hey guys.

I had a fair bit of spare time this afternoon/night, so I went through and changed a heap of fake player names to the real ones.
Just download the file below and chuck it into C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\Pro Rugby Manager 2015\Database, and also C:\Program Files (x86)\Pro Rugby Manager 2015\Database [Don't forget to back-up your originals, just in case.]

Version 1: - http://www.mediafire.com/download/g0agg407m4uc463/Database.cdb

I'll probably make a few more updates over the next little while, so just check back here for any other updates.

Also, if anyone else is keen to team up and do some kind of combined mod thing just let me know.

Cheers

Last edited:
Depends on the interest I suppose, but we could get proper profile pictures for a good chunk of the unlicensed players, and possibly try and make some of the SH teams playable by putting them in the existing league or something like that.
Also logos for the unlicensed teams (although some of those have already been done).

What i had in mind was putting in most of the super rugby teams .. i already started with the sharks last night ...

I have all the logos of the super rugby teams already aswell and updated the south african players ... but not yet NZ and the AUS

Can you add new leagues (and correspondent clubs) to play in?

Are you using the database editor to perform these changes? Also if you download this database would you then have to start the career from scratch again?

Excellent work bric6! Ne nice if the community could aid you in the development of this work.

Is there a change log of what you have done so far?

Last edited:
Excellent work bric6! Ne nice if the community could aid you in the development of this work.

Is there a change log of what you have done so far?
Thanks Hulkster. Its pretty much just SH players names changed along with a few random NH players that weren't licensed, and the names of the unlicensed teams changed to their actual names at this stage.

The majority of the RFU Championship still has fake names, as well as the ITM Cup and Currie Cup teams (which you can't actually access in-game anyway).

Can you add new leagues (and correspondent clubs) to play in?
Technically I think you can. You can't actually make new leagues, but I'm fairly sure you can replace teams from existing leagues with some of the teams that are unplayable at the moment.

Thanks Hulkster. Its pretty much just SH players names changed along with a few random NH players that weren't licensed, and the names of the unlicensed teams changed to their actual names at this stage.

The majority of the RFU Championship still has fake names, as well as the ITM Cup and Currie Cup teams (which you can't actually access in-game anyway).

Is it worth working through the Championship next? Completing the likes of Bristol and Worcester? Is there a way of posting the names up so we can help you with converting them?

I wasn't really going to both with them, but other people are free to edit the database I put up if they want.

How do you edit the database you have done bric? I have opened the database editor and it only seems to use the default one even though yours is now database.cdb in both of the relevant folders

I don't have anything about PRM 2015 in my program x86 folder and just putting the database into my documents PRM2015 isn't working... Help?!?!

Hi guys, I've been playing around with the database editor a bit myself...
However I can't seem to replace the existing teams with Super Rugby or Currie Cup teams.

First I tried to find any value in the database related to the actual competition a team is in, to simply swap those values. But I couldn't find any...
Next option was to just change the existing teams, however no matter how hard I try I can't seem to change the team logo to the one I specify.

Anyone made progress on this?

I have managed to edit some players and teams ( just statistics and skill level of player and club) but i cant find a way to replace the sh teams with some of the nh teams. If we can find out how to do that we will be able to play with sh teams. At this stage it does not seem possible.

Does anyone know a site where I can download a mod for pro rugby manager 2015 that gives the players the correct names and ratings.

Please fix Mourne Styen kicking rating and add Super rugby Currie cup vodacom cup and internasianal rugby

Latest posts