• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brad Weber heading to Hawke's Bay

Him and West will make a very, very exciting combination.

To be fair I hope he deson't ever get the chance to play for HB - being part of the All Blacks setup.

Wow, that's a massive pick up for HB.

I reckon that makes them a premiership contender (should they win promotion).

Omg, thought this was going to say Webber is going to some French club! As long as he's an All Black next year, I'm ok with life.

It makes me wish Harrison Levien got a bit more of a run for Waikato this season, but he'll slip straight into that starting 9 jersey next year and should do a good job.

initially I was shocked and gutted.

then reality kicked in, Brad webber is looking like the best 9 NZ has produced in a long time. He will be an all black next year and probably wont be playing much more ITM cup anyway...

then reality kicked in, Brad webber is looking like the best 9 NZ has produced in a long time. He will be an all black next year and probably wont be playing much more ITM cup anyway...

To be fair - Aaron Smith is the best halfback New Zealand has produced in a long time, and TJP is pretty fantastic too. We're actually producing some pretty amazing young halfbacks. Long gone are the days where Cowan, Leonard and Ellis are getting considerable number of caps.

To be fair - Aaron Smith is the best halfback New Zealand has produced in a long time, and TJP is pretty fantastic too. We're actually producing some pretty amazing young halfbacks. Long gone are the days where Cowan, Leonard and Ellis are getting considerable number of caps.

Bit harsh on Leonard, he actually had all the goods and was playing well until he got injured, and then he never really looked the same.

But between Smith, TJP, TKB, Weber, Pulu, Hall and then the other young guys coming through, our halfback stocks are absolutely stacked.

Yeah, ditto with @TRF_nickdnz ealier comment. What's with that? Had you forgotten about Aaron Smith or just dont rate him? Cause for me Aaron Smith is probably the best NZ half back I have had the privilege of watching!

still really struggle with Weber...Otago seemed more or less happy to see him go and yet now he's this really hot property....is this what Aucklanders feel like?

coughfekitoanaholocough

Big loss for Waikato, pretty shocked they let(?) him go... He is from the Bay though.

Hard to see him being an All Black next season. With TKB getting that #2 spot on the ABs, I think he'll find it hard to start at the Chiefs.

Well, he didn't make much difference on Saturday.... let's hope the Maggies can find some form, and fast. Marshall isn't performing at fullback - has to go I think. 10-player injury list can't be helping.....

Latest posts