• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bacon or Eggs? The time has come to decide.

Bacon or Eggs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bean

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Make a choice. Which one.

PS: don't just choose Bacon because of it's cultural popularity. If you do that you're basically a Rugby League fan.

I like bacon, but it's overrated.

Egg is great though - runny yolk with chips or toast? Unbeatable.

The versatility of eggs nails it for me. Poached, scrambled, boiled, fried, omlette. Plus you can't dunk soldiers into a piece of bacon.

Make a choice. Which one.

PS: don't just choose Bacon because of it's cultural popularity. If you do that you're basically a Rugby League fan.

I already know I'm gonna get stick for this one but while we're on the breakfast options... tinned spaghetti over beans... there i said it!

Eggs EZ choice.

Now favourite breakfast is harder.
Usual day is Icelandic yoghurt with berrys in the summer and Porridge and Honey with some protein shake (smooth Chocolate) or Boiled eggs and Bacon in the winter.
Usual Cheat day is a nice big full English.
2 Eggs or large amount of scrambled eggs
5 Bacon
3 Sausages
2 toast
1 black pudding
Sometimes some fried Tats.

Holiday depends on the location usually a few croissant and Apricot jam if it's a local holiday in UK.

With a nice Brew of Yorkshire tea. 1 Sugar and milk.

Eggs EZ choice.

Now favourite breakfast is harder.
Usual day is Icelandic yoghurt with berrys in the summer and Porridge and Honey with some protein shake (smooth Chocolate) or Boiled eggs and Bacon in the winter.
Usual Cheat day is a nice big full English.
2 Eggs or large amount of scrambled eggs
5 Bacon
3 Sausages
2 toast
1 black pudding
Sometimes some fried Tats.

Holiday depends on the location usually a few croissant and Apricot jam if it's a local holiday in UK.

With a nice Brew of Yorkshire tea. 1 Sugar and milk.
Have you got white pudding over there actually? Proud of you for omitting baked beans, shows a bit of civilization has reached you!

Have you got white pudding over there actually? Proud of you for omitting baked beans, shows a bit of civilization has reached you!

Love white pudding, a full Irish is pretty good overall actually.

Latest posts