• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

B&I Lions Logo

FinnyD

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Crusaders RU
Is it possible to get the British and Irish Lions logo in the game?

Also, where do you paste the .pssg files when they edit things like the field markings and ball? i.e. tighthead97 files

Thanks

Good question, was about to ask it some days ago but forgot. Would be interesting to have the logo indeed.

That's a bit off-topic but does someone know how to call the team "British and Irish Lions" with spaces? Mine (I downloaded the team on fanhub) says "2017 British and Irish Lions". Each time I try to rename the team, the gaps aren't respected and it's all written in upper case. Is there a way to work around that issue?

That's a bit off-topic but does someone know how to call the team "British and Irish Lions" with spaces? Mine (I downloaded the team on fanhub) says "2017 British and Irish Lions". Each time I try to rename the team, the gaps aren't respected and it's all written in upper case. Is there a way to work around that issue?
It makes you crazy, indeed. The best I could do is this: BRITISH_AND_IRISH... :mad:

Give me your database for change the correct name;) by mp and with yours mails please

You want that?:)

Attachments

• RugbyChallenge3 2017-07-04 19-48-48-59.jpg
    RugbyChallenge3 2017-07-04 19-48-48-59.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 34
  • RugbyChallenge3 2017-07-04 19-48-41-08.jpg
    RugbyChallenge3 2017-07-04 19-48-41-08.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 34
You can change your database with a hex editor but any mishandling corrupts your database so you have to have a minimum knowledge and know the locations in the database which is quite complex.

I understand that you want I change your database, but I won't because I have mine without bugs.

You can change your database with a hex editor but any mishandling corrupts your database so you have to have a minimum knowledge and know the locations in the database which is quite complex.

I understand that you want I change your database, but I won't because I have mine without bugs.
Oh I think I get you.

Can I still send you my database so you can have a look at it? I'd much appreciate your help!

Dans les 2 dossiers ci dessous (note d'installation dans l'archive logo) :
Rugby Challenge 3\pkcmn.pak\ui\images\hd\
Rugby Challenge 3\pkcmn.pak\ui\images\sd\

I can't open the .pak file?

Last edited:
Yes you can with your mail thank you
Hi mate, I'm also having issues and would really appreciate it if you could please mail me your database, and your files for libe and scar under in pckmn
thanks, I'd be extremely greatful :)

Hi mate, I'm also having issues and would really appreciate it if you could please mail me your database, and your files for libe and scar under in pckmn
thanks, I'd be extremely greatful :)

Sorry, I don't give my pckmn, neither my database... I said to those who have problems to come talk to me in private and send me their database so that I help them. Penne Rara and Supersup have benefited from my knowledge make and any a sympathy. You understand? Thank you

Latest posts