• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs New Zealand

S

St Helens RLFC

I'm looking forward to this game. May I say on behalf of the entire rugby league community outside of Australia:

COME ON KIWIZ!

Ill 2nd that, no-one wants to see a one sided game they want a balls out,action packed game that could go either way. Well a Kiwi victory. They have done it before so why not?

As an educated guess I'd say Australia to win 76-4. They'll come out and destroy us, we'll try to beat them up and just play like thugs. The Aussies won't be intimated at all, they'll do what they do and run up the score big time.

My heart lays with Australia, but I would bust a gut laughing if the Kiwis rolled them

I've probably only watched half an hour of the League world cup, the final's pairing was never in doubt and being realistic nothing short of a miracle will prevent the Aussies taking out the match. If there was a little more doubt in the thing it might have been more interesting, as it is the Rugby League world cup is pretty much a non-event. What's the point in watching if you already know what's going to happen?

Predictions:

Australia will win but not by a lot with weather conditions to make it a scrappy game
Greg Inglis will carve the Kiwis up just like he did against NSW in origin 2 this year and get man of the match
Wolfman to tame the Beast

you heartless *******!

half time it's close, but kiwis are holding on... 16 to 12 in favour of the evil league empire

Well bugger me, this looks like a game! I'll have to head downstairs for the last 30!

NO. F-ING. WAY.

Can it be? God, I bloody well hope we can hang in here, how sweet would it be?!?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Nov 22 2008, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
NO. F-ING. WAY.

Can it be? God, I bloody well hope we can hang in here, how sweet would it be?!?![/b]

And they are travelling pretty well too

kiwis looking tired, Aussies looking rattled, but Aussies are professional and get it together. In the end they make it look easy, but can't convert either, 22-20 to NZ.