• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone still here?

geostar

Bench Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
Are there any modders still here. Can we make one final patch for 08?

Hey yeah, work has kept me really busy, Im current working on WL and RWC, afterwards I will work on the patch you sent.

Hey guys, glad to see you are still here.
While watching the Rugby world cup, I fired up rugby 08 on my laptop......which reminded me of how much I enjoyed this game and how awesome this forum was for making rugby 08 better!
I am keen to help out make a new roster for this year.

Hey guys, glad to see you are still here.
While watching the Rugby world cup, I fired up rugby 08 on my laptop......which reminded me of how much I enjoyed this game and how awesome this forum was for making rugby 08 better!
I am keen to help out make a new roster for this year.
Hi friend, so long ... if you want to make the list, I could pass you my file be29 .. and then do the game update.

peter83, I'd be happy to help out whereever I can.

I have a roster which is completed with;
2019 Rugby World Cup squads
2019 Super Rugby squads
2019/2020 Top 14, Premiership and Guinness Pro14 squads

The only issue is, is that the game is limited to around 67 teams (or it will randomly crash).
In the original unmodded game, there are 23 international teams, 30 european and 14 super rugby teams.

I have included a team file list as a reference to know which teams are OK to overwrite.

All you need to do, is fill in the new team column and I'll put those teams into the roster.

Modifying any other fields (team id, string...etc) causes the game to crash in competition / world league mode.
I tried for months to find a way around this, but kept having issues.

If we stick to this format, we will have a fully working patch, even if it means leaving some teams out. (until we find out how to add them all).

I will upload the roster when done.

Attachments

• Team File List.zip
    42.2 KB · Views: 31
peter83, I'd be happy to help out whereever I can.

I have a roster which is completed with;
2019 Rugby World Cup squads
2019 Super Rugby squads
2019/2020 Top 14, Premiership and Guinness Pro14 squads

The only issue is, is that the game is limited to around 67 teams (or it will randomly crash).
In the original unmodded game, there are 23 international teams, 30 european and 14 super rugby teams.

I have included a team file list as a reference to know which teams are OK to overwrite.

All you need to do, is fill in the new team column and I'll put those teams into the roster.

Modifying any other fields (team id, string...etc) causes the game to crash in competition / world league mode.
I tried for months to find a way around this, but kept having issues.

If we stick to this format, we will have a fully working patch, even if it means leaving some teams out. (until we find out how to add them all).

I will upload the roster when done.
Hello Friend. I really play very little, but I like to continue editing the kits and other things, the patch I am currently using is basically the last one published. This patch that I was modifying I could add to new international teams, for example Chile, Brazil, Spain, Argentina XV and Russia. I am from South America and I like the idea that you could play AMERICA RUGBY CHAMPIONSHIP, replacing the 6 nations in an alternative patch, logically the list is outdated, but modify it using the woosah, if you wish I will send you my file and you could verify it.

I could help, I just don't have any of the templates and programs anymore, also Rugby 08 won't run on my windows 10. I was in FH Studios and MJC

Hey, can anyone send me the files?
Or we can start a new forum for a new 2019-2020 patch.
Anyone interested?
What type of people do we have here in terms of skills, first we need more people helping with the graphics(people witj good photoshop skills) , once they are here, the rest will follow

What type of people do we have here in terms of skills, first we need more people helping with the graphics(people witj good photoshop skills) , once they are here, the rest will follow
Okay let's find out. If anybody is good with graphics please let us know, send me a pm.
@geostar, I will pm you with more info.

Latest posts