• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anyone Received Their Tickets Yet?

Road Runner

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Blues
Just want to check, has anyone actually received any of their tickets that they have been allocated (and paid for) for any of the RWC2015 games?

The official RWC2015 website has said they hope to dispatch all tickets this month.

Still waiting for mine and I'll be out of the country soon until a few days before the first match I'm going to.

RR

I received tickets for New Zealand vs Georgia in June. I bought these tickets at the beginning of the re-sale. I have bought several tickets since then and not received any o these. They do say that if you don't receive them they will leave them at the ticket office but I am not sure about not being at your house the few days before.

Didn't get them off RWC direct but have my Italian and French game tickets

I received mine at the start of the month. If you are in the UK you will get an email from the Royal Mail you should get an email from them about an item form Ticketmaster UK Limited being received at your local delivery office.

Many Thanks for the replies.

Something definitely amiss with mine then, not a heard a thing, I've only had one email from RWC2015 saying all tickets will be dispatched this month (August).

Not much chance of me getting them now before I'm out of the country for a while. That's just typical of my luck lately. Can see me having to queue at the ticket office to get them when I get back.

Will ring them on Tuesday to see what's happening and maybe give them some grief.

Many thanks again.

RR

Don't worry, not received mine either and waiting for Australia v Wales and QF tickets. If you haven't received tickets a week before the match, then contact RWC customer services directly.

Where can I buy Rugby World Cup tickets for the first Semi-Final? Sold out on the website and I heard there's a lot of counterfeiting operations.

I have just logged onto the ticket site and all of my tickets have now been despatched. It may be worth checking the site again if you haven't received your tickets yet.

I've got my tickets for Scotland v USA and Scotland v Samoa. Also got tickets to the Aus v Wales game for an Aussie friend of mine which have also been delivered.

I've received the ones I got the first time round but not the ones I bought in the second round, are those ones sent out later?