Academy Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Jaguares
The roster 2020

EJ6OyDWW4AAMzVP.png

EJ6O5DOWsAAM5nN.png

They are premiering the new High Performance Sports Center called Casa Jaguares in the Ing. Maschwitz city, near Buenos Aires.
In the 4 hectares are rugby pitches, offices, new generation gym, auditorium, and coworking spaces in addition to other facilities.

EJ2RSmSXsB8QRrw.jpg

49096653348_249abf9eb7_c.jpg

49097163051_c00526d3c0_c.jpg

EJ2RSleWkAAxgIF.jpg

This is awesome. Glad they are doing what they can to step up. #Makesuperrugbygreatagain

I hope Miotti gets the nod as first choice fly half. The Pumas need to establish their successor to Sanchez and he has shown flashes of excellent ability at Super Rugby level. Jaguares should be targeting a semifinal, even though opponents will be fielding stronger sides this year with there being no RWC.

Lavanini and Matera are sensible losses. He should also start finding a replacement for Creevy and some else at 12/13 for more depth.

@argie

Is there a stadium also nearby this HPC? It would be great if they had a stadium to play at nearby in order to make full use of the centre and perhaps even have more people come to see what they are doing and get involved. It's a brilliant way to increase revenue and build a fanbase.

I'm applauding the Jaguares for this.

No this is only for training.
They have renewed the contract to continue playing at Velez Sarsfield Stadium.

I see Jaguares play sa Lions first game. Will be a humdinger.

I see Jaguares play sa Lions first game. Will be a humdinger.
The Lions will be bottom of the barrel between the SA teams this year, they lost their coach then they lost most of their players, then they lost the replacement coach also in the off season, then some of the only remaining decent players such as Marx took sabaticals or their other hopes were ruled out the season with injury. If the Lions do well it would be because of their youngsters showing they can cut it. Otherwise i dont hold out much hope for them.

Will be at the bench today in the second match against Georgia XV
came in and dominated the two scrum's he had the first one totally crashed the oposite. the second just won it. I'll be great to have him on the bench. don't know what he can do in other aspects of the game . but in some situations he could be really handy

came in and dominated the two scrum's he had the first one totally crashed the oposite. the second just won it. I'll be great to have him on the bench. don't know what he can do in other aspects of the game . but in some situations he could be really handy
FB_IMG_1580424731369.jpg

Joel on the bench

And four players in the team of the week R1.
Guido PETTI, Domingo MIOTTI, Juan Cruz MALLÏA, and Matías MORONI.

EQAv0biXkAAGnJS

Latest posts