• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Air New Zealand Cup Final

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Oct 26 2008, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Oct 25 2008, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's absolutely ******* down in Wellington making it a hard game to watch. 7 - 3 with Canterbury in the lead after half time.[/b]
i didn't think the weather was that bad, i was at the game, i didn't even have a rain jacket and i wasn't that soaked.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Oct 25 2008, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
that's why Gear won't be in the squad tommorow.[/b]
hahaha good one chiefsfan.

who know's, this is what gear probably needs to find his 5th gear as he seems to have been stuck in 4th for a while now.
[/b][/quote]

I was there too, in the stands nice and dry. But it was damn wet on the pitch, not surprised they couldn't catch the ball. Got drenched walking back to the car. Thought the ref let the defensive lines creep up too much, so not much chance of decent attacking. As for Gear, he had no real chances but Ellison did more work on and off the ball. Disappointing, but not as despressing as the league...

Latest posts