• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A bit of hope? Rugby 09

Umm....you can edit that and add things if you want. It's not an official list in any capacity.

yeah, if you look at the GT starlet wikipedia entry, someone edited it to say that the GT starlet is the best car in the world

NOW COME ON!

I found this on yahoo answers.

'Rugby 09 will be released September 2008. First Testing Evaluation Copy (DEMO) will be out August and if you own a PS3 can be downloaded of the website us.playstation.com'

Apparently.

Hmm I wish it was true but I doubt Rugby 09 is coming out in september. It has had virtually no hype and they're gonna only have one month to promote the game? If it is true it must be another (sigh) rush job.

The best and trustworthiest site to check if a new EA Rugby game is going to be released is www.hb-studios.com.For now they are saying that a few games are in development,one of them COULD be EA Rugby but its more likely to be Rugby 2010 then Rugby 09.

We could only hope and pray that the next EA Rugby game will at least have a better scroll option when replacing players in the squad management ingame,my fingers are still sore from all the times having to scroll from the props to the fullbacks either by clicking a million times on the mouse or tapping the down button on the keyboard! :%#%#: :ranting: :cryy: :lol: :p .Thank goodness for Woosaah's Editors :bravo:

September is a funny time for a Rugby game to come out, unless they're showing interest in more then just the Super 14 this time around and want to push the NH leagues element (the GP mode has always been very poor). If past experience is anything to go by, January time or around the beginning of the 6 nations would be the best bet.

to be honest, i would rather they held off till 2010, in exchange for a game that is so freaking good it's not funny. what i don't want to see, and i'm sure you all agree, is a tarted up version of 08, passed off as 09

Just a clutch at straws but an extra slight ray of hope perhaps.

On the HB Studios website, behind the current projects they are working on is a picture of a previous Rugby game, so hmmmmm, take it for what it's worth.

to be honest, i would rather they held off till 2010, in exchange for a game that is so freaking good it's not funny. what i don't want to see, and i'm sure you all agree, is a tarted up version of 08, passed off as 09 [/b]

Its more likely to skip 09 and have a skin mod of 08 for the 2010 version.

I found this on yahoo answers.

'Rugby 09 will be released September 2008. First Testing Evaluation Copy (DEMO) will be out August and if you own a PS3 can be downloaded of the website us.playstation.com'

Apparently.
[/b]

I doubt there's any truth to that source. 1 and a bit months out from September..... by now we should have a definitive release date surely?

Someone from EA and HB studios are downloading the mods like the faces, and jerseys to put into 09/10!!! lol wouldn't surprise me if they did the lazy tossers lool

wikipedia isnt the most reliable of links, so id hold out until i saw something on the actually makers site, but chances are if it comes out in september, then either the game play or more likely the rosters are going to be the same as this year, so not a lot of change would have gone on. id rather wait longer for a better game than get one rushed to us now

When Locksley comes back to post... you know something wonderful is about to happen lolz

Someone from EA and HB studios are downloading the mods like the faces, and jerseys to put into 09/10!!! lol wouldn't surprise me if they did the lazy tossers lool
[/b]

lol

There's a guy on the EA forums, he says that will be released in September, for the PS3, but not for Xbox 360. He says he heard it from an employee at EA Sports. I'll be so sad if theres no Xbox 360 version

Latest posts