• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Super Rugby] Round 16 (31 May & 1 June 2019)

What makes the bulls good? They did have some smarts at the ruck I thought. Pulling players down or off and then the next players competing. What else? They don't look overly good but they get the job done, even without the stars. Or is it just that the blues are crap?

Rebels vs Tahs quite entertaining. Rebels not clinical enough to finish off their chances but, truth be told, the ref is screwing them. They should have had a penalty try and YC for tahs and the ref didn't even called the penalty.

Well I'm ecstatic about that draw. I didn't think we'd stand a chance after our poor showing last week. And we were without Vermeulen as well for this one, and the weather conditions were just awful.

Should the blues have gone for the corner instead of kicking for goal? I feel the decision was a major fail. It wasn't an easy kick and they really could have done with a bonus point.

Let me ask you this: out of 10 kicks from that spot and in that situation, how many would you say he gets in?

Let me ask you this: out of 10 kicks from that spot and in that situation, how many would you say he gets in?
It was horrible conditions. I don't know if you've ever tried to kick when your planting foot is unsure, you have to change your rhythm a bit. Or you've gone With longer sprigs which also disrupts your rhythm. So I'd say 5 out of 10, maybe 6

I was thinking about the same and i'd say even with those odds i'd take the kick. So many things can go wrong with kick-line-maul-drive-ground.

What a game ChivCru btw. Very entertaining stuff.

Sharks having a shocker again :(
Granted it is against the second best team in the comp but we are supposed to be competing for a win not supposed to be behind 3-18 at home.

Update: Fassi scores, gap is closer now but Hurricanes looks dangerous. It is worrying me. Might see a very big score

Halftime score: Hurricanes lead sharks 20-10

We have build up a good score before Robert du Preez brings on Robert du Preez.

Game is becoming intense. 17-20 for Hurricanes. Players involved in continuous scuffles throughout the game... Damn I don't like TJ Perenara

If Savea can please stop stealing every ball that would be nice

Hurricanes wins it, atleast the Sharks came back hard :/

Damn I don't like TJ Perenara
I dont think anyone like him. But 1) i'd like him on my team 2) tons of argentine shs do exactly the same (i mean talking non stop to ref).

I really cant understand the lions. They are their own worst enemy.

Very happy with the game against the red. Wasnt perfect but one of the things we learned since 2016 is to win games without playing good/nice. That is a sign of a mature team.
We were behind in the scoreline, stuck to our plan, kept our composure and took our chances. Our discipline is much, MUCH better too.

I was thinking about the same and i'd say even with those odds i'd take the kick. So many things can go wrong with kick-line-maul-drive-ground.

What a game ChivCru btw. Very entertaining stuff.
It was a tough call no doubt, will be interesting to see at the end of the season whether the win would have been enough or a bonus point win would have been needed.

Yeah a very enjoyable game in Suva. A Island team could work well I reckon. I don't know what structure would support it but ...

Latest posts