• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Italy v France (16/03/2019)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Italy.png
VS
France.png

Stadio Olimpico
12:30, 16/03/2019

I don't think it would be outwith the realms of possibility that Italy could win this.... I've not been impressed by France at all

Biggest game of the year for Italy with a good chance of a Tier1 scalp and Campagnaro is out (I presume injured). No Negri either. France will have to stink out the joint to ship points to the Italian 11-15. Thankfully, France are capable of doing that but my dreams of a swashbuckling Italian victory have taken a knock.

Italy: 15 Jayden Hayward, 14 Edoardo Padovani, 13 Marco Zanon, 12 Luca Morisi, 11 Angelo Esposito, 10 Tommaso Allan, 9 ***o Tebaldi, 8 Sergio Parisse (c), 7 Jake Polledri, 6 Abraham Jurgens Steyn, 5 Federico Ruzza, 4 David Sisi, 3 Tiziano Pasquali, 2 Leonardo Ghiraldini, 1 Andrea Lovotti

Replacements: 16 Luca Bigi, 17 Cherif Traore', 18 Simone Ferrari, 19 Alessandro Zanni, 20 Sebastian Negri, 21 Guglielmo Palazzani, 22 Ian McKinley, 23 Luca Sperandio

I can see Italy winning this... France have some great players but they're just not a team, while with the exception of the loss to England... Italy have looked relatively organised.

France: 15 Maxime Medard, 14 Damian Penaud, 13 Mathieu Bastareaud, 12 Wesley Fofana, 11 Yoann Huget, 10 Romain Ntamack, 9 Antoine Dupont, 8 Louis Picamoles, 7 Yacouba Camara, 6 Gregory Alldritt, 5 Paul Willemse, 4 Felix Lambey, 3 Demba Bamba, 2 Guilhem Guirado (c), 1 Etienne Falgoux

Replacements: 16 Camille Chat, 17 Dany Priso, 18 Dorian Aldegheri, 19 Paul Gabrillagues, 20 Arthur Iturria, 21 Baptiste Serin, 22 Camille Lopez, 23 Thomas Ramos

Ramos was meant to be kicker last day only there were no kicks while he was on. He was the kicker the game before. Has Ntamack ever been a place kicker?

Ramos was meant to be kicker last day only there were no kicks while he was on. He was the kicker the game before. Has Ntamack ever been a place kicker?

I take your point! Please let them be crap from the tee!

Second division game coming up

The FFR will be just ripe for relegation when the new league comes in.

The LNR are taking their hat off to WR for their timing...

Hoping Italy will end their long losing streak today... have nothing against the French but can't help but feel for the guidos.

Disappointing when there's meant to be a minutes silence and you get an idiot just yell out...

But onto the game, Italy can definitely do this, France are mentally weak.
I like the French backline though, just a shame about Basta

I thought fofana was meant to play, oh now the French backline is a bit blunt.

But this has been a great start

Latest posts